Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

the state of the Gents in various busy places, such as pubs, clubs and football stadia.

What is it about busy toilets that means people cannot piss properly, cannot flush a chain, and cannot avoid vandalising them?

I think you've got to be some sort of backwards person if you think making the state of toilets worse that they already are is somewhat acceptable. I prefer to leave the toilets as nice as possible, cos that's how I like them to be when I need to use them.

Oh, and Audi owners.

38 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

the state of the Gents in various busy places, such as pubs, clubs and football stadia.

What is it about busy toilets that means people cannot piss properly, cannot flush a chain, and cannot avoid vandalising them?

I think you've got to be some sort of backwards person if you think making the state of toilets worse that they already are is somewhat acceptable. I prefer to leave the toilets as nice as possible, cos that's how I like them to be when I need to use them.

Oh, and Audi owners.

What i dont get is how some peoples poo seems to explode on impact and smear itself all around the toilet bowl, and then seemingly be made of some rock solid material that can only be shifted using some sort of industrial tool.

You should have mentioned Audi owners before, dont suffer in silence next time.

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Oh, and Audi owners.

There's probably a connection. 

The person driving the Range Rover that I was following yesterday between Worksop and Newark who kept going over to the other side of the road to avoid.......puddles. And not even very deep ones either. You're driving a proper off-roader FFS!!

Table hoggers are places like KFC or Starbucks.

This happens especially on match days, you queue up often in a long queue, then spend ages searching for a table because someone who has joined the queue at the back sends their kids/family to sit at an empty table when it could take them 20 mins odd to get served meaning they take up the table when someone else could be using it.

18 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Oh, and Audi owners.

..... people who p**s in the stairwells of multi-story car parks .... WTF??!!

21 hours ago, Chester40 said:

People who having already imposed on you by saying they need to sneak out of the office early. ..saying 'would you just wash my cup...shut down my computer.. leave a message for so and so'...

Oh yeh no problem I'll have an hour of your pay too!!

People who cook soup in the kettle at work .... WTF!!?? Tip a tin of Heinz into the said device and boil it. Doesn't matter how ,much they clean it, you still get Cream of PG Tips afterwards.

30 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

People who cook soup in the kettle at work .... WTF!!?? Tip a tin of Heinz into the said device and boil it. Doesn't matter how ,much they clean it, you still get Cream of PG Tips afterwards.

Lol never heard of that before. Surprised it still works.

2 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

There are some very strange folk in the world ! 

3 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

This is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. I'm pretty sure you could have them committed for this behaviour.

3 hours ago, Anon said:

This is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. I'm pretty sure you could have them committed for this behaviour.

I did work experience in a mechanics and the one bloke used to tear open tea bags and pour them into the kettle. Needless to say, it was his own kettle than nobody else touched. He was convinced it was the best way to make tea!

Registered via my Union on a certain Derby car dealers site to see what sort of offers they had for Union members.

On the marketing preferences section I checked all the boxes to say I did NOT want to be contacted by phone (I know what car salesmen are like)

Got home to find an annoyed wife asking why she had been phoned  by the dealer pestering her about buying a car.

Sadly for them they have actually committed a data protection offence and I have reported them to the Information Commissioners Office *

*That last bit should be in the things that cheer me up thread :lol:

Getting stuck directly behind other cars on a slip road when the driver in front has decided that it's acceptable to join a 70mph road going 45/50 !

Invariably you get someone further behind you who's in a position to see this, hangs back a bit and then built up the requisite speed for when they enter the carriageway, who'll then giddily overtake you and the slow ******* infront. (No fault implied to the person behind)

That's bad enough, but will often be followed immediately by a stream of vehicles in the right hand lane also overtaking, thus locking you in place, unable to get to get up to road speed and unable to overtake the slow **** in front of you who's still only doing 60 at most, 10/20 seconds later! (and even at 60 they'll be pressing their brakes uneccessarily)

29 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Registered via my Union on a certain Derby car dealers site to see what sort of offers they had for Union members.

On the marketing preferences section I checked all the boxes to say I did NOT want to be contacted by phone (I know what car salesmen are like)

Got home to find an annoyed wife asking why she had been phoned  by the dealer pestering her about buying a car.

Sadly for them they have actually committed a data protection offence and I have reported them to the Information Commissioners Office *

*That last bit should be in the things that cheer me up thread :lol:

It really does make me wonder where your informaiton ends up too and how it gets there.

The number of calls and emails i get is crazy, PPI aaaargh,i always tick or untix boxes which ever way round it is to say i dont want contact, but no doubt somewhere in the small print it says something about passing information on to relevant third parties or something. The problem is you cannot possibly know who has passed the information on either. I also wonder how they determine what a relevant third party is, I have never signed upto dating sites or anything like that but still get emails offering me ukranian brides etc etc.

I now dont answer a call unless i know who it is, working on the basis if its important they will leave me a message.

14 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

It really does make me wonder where your informaiton ends up too and how it gets there.

The number of calls and emails i get is crazy, PPI aaaargh,i always tick or untix boxes which ever way round it is to say i dont want contact, but no doubt somewhere in the small print it says something about passing information on to relevant third parties or something. The problem is you cannot possibly know who has passed the information on either. I also wonder how they determine what a relevant third party is, I have never signed upto dating sites or anything like that but still get emails offering me ukranian brides etc etc.

I now dont answer a call unless i know who it is, working on the basis if its important they will leave me a message.

Same here. To be honest I don't know why more people don't do that. People complain to me that they get junk calls and "it's always from unavailable numbers". Don't answer it then!