Would you sack Rowett if we lose on Sunday?

Mostyn6

Would you sack Rowett if we LOSE on Sunday Vs Barnsley?  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Moist One said:

Over 300 votes and 22 pages would prove you’re talking nonsense 

No, I think this backs up my point that the majority on this thread wanting Rowett out talk absolute nonsense. Thankfully those who voted have some sense of reality. 

56 minutes ago, Moist One said:

If you're flabbergasted, then you've either been in a coma for the last 3 years or only started supporting Derby this season.

EDIT to add, it's not the "supporters" that sacked McClaren, Clement, Wassall, Pearson, McClaren..

Yeah but if you don’t like the style of football then you’re not a ‘real fan’. They are the new rules.

It seems that if you don’t like Gary and / or the style of football then you’re not a ‘true supporter’.

But if you think that Gary is the Pep of the Championship and only 2 transfer windows away from sweeping all before him, then you are a dedicated and knowledgable fan of Derby and football. And not just some ‘modern day football supporter’.

We we all want Derby to win but different opinions will not be tolerated by the Rowettes.

i haven’t voted to sack Gary but I think his brand of football is crude and bland. I think even Gary alludes to it not having much style and that his aim is to win regardless of the process.

Viva la shithouse is tongue in cheek but our fans know the score. 

59 minutes ago, Moist One said:

If you're flabbergasted, then you've either been in a coma for the last 3 years or only started supporting Derby this season.

EDIT to add, it's not the "supporters" that sacked McClaren, Clement, Wassall, Pearson, McClaren..

Supporting them? Just since before most on here were born actually sunshine

STH since Arthur coxs promotion to the top flight, bar a couple of seasons off for uni.

sack him if we lose, keep him if we win ..give me strength 

so to those that think if we  lose we should sack him ...

my question to them

How's that worked out for us so far??????

39 minutes ago, enachops said:

Yet another embarrassing thread on dcfcfans. Pathetic to even question it. 

A reason I question Rowett aside from his style of football is this, Sunderland, Reading, Barnsley and Burton, four of the worst teams in the league, all with the chance of being relegated tomorrow (barring Sunderland, already gone of course) have stuck 14 goals past us so far, Barnsley, God forbid, could still add to that yet.  

I read a post from a gentleman just above your post telling us “Mr Rowett will take us back to the Premiership” and I try to understand where his confidence in him stems from. I’m just not getting it and I don’t understand how he’s got himself such staunch support with our performances for the majority of the season. 

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Supporting them? Just since before most on here were born actually sunshine

STH since Arthur coxs promotion to the top flight, bar a couple of seasons off for uni.

sack him if we lose, keep him if we win ..give me strength 

so to those that think if we  lose we should sack him ...

my question to them

How's that worked out for us so far??????

Not good.

We've ended up with Rowett.

Maybe the next one will be better?

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

What a terrible post, honestly awful. A lot of fans will support this club week in week out, home and away. However just because they don’t like what the current management has served up, you are saying don’t come???? I don’t like his style of football and actually think he’s out of his depth and would be happy with a change.  But tomorrow and as usual I’ll get behind them, sing, shout, jump up and down like a clown, should I not come? 

If you get behind the team, that is different, I am on about the ones who bring there negative attitude to the ground,  you can moan as much as you like in the pub or at home, but when in the ground Support the team,  in my post I did say fans who can not back the team at the games. Well that's what I meant anyway.

7 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

If you get behind the team, that is different, I am on about the ones who bring there negative attitude to the ground,  you can moan as much as you like in the pub or at home, but when in the ground Support the team,  in my post I did say fans who can not back the team at the games. Well that's what I meant anyway.

Ok fair enough, but what seems to be coming through from a few is if you don’t back Rowett then your not a Derby fan. For me that’s rubbish, we all want the best for our club and some think Rowett isn’t that (me being one) but it doesn’t mean we won’t support the mighty Rams. Roll on tomorrow COYR 

I still cant think of a sensible reason to keep him? He is still ultra defensive and coaches a dire non football style that sends people to sleep. He has had a couple of cracking results, but until I see a desire in him to coach a more pleasing style of football then I can see no value in him keeping his job.

What will he do in a transfer window? Increase the average age? Bring in even more dour types?

Risk is in another year we could be 10 times worse as there is no evidence that he will turn us into a footballing team.

Im still expecting us to get the result tomorrow (FFS if we cant get a result at home to Barnsley there is really no hope !!!!).... then the hail mary miracle of promotion - because of course it could happen. Anything can happen in this league ....

12 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Ok fair enough, but what seems to be coming through from a few is if you don’t back Rowett then your not a Derby fan. For me that’s rubbish, we all want the best for our club and some think Rowett isn’t that (me being one) but it doesn’t mean we won’t support the mighty Rams. Roll on tomorrow COYR 

Spot on lads. This is the place to bitch, moan, whinge and fight/debate amongst ourselves.

Tomorrow it gets left behind, and we'll have a full stadium backing the team and Rowett 100 %.

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

The club Derby is who I support, not a certain manager or player, but while at the club they get my backing, not saying I agree with them all, but while at the game, I like to get behind the team and manager, afterwards I will rant and rave with my mates in the pub or on the way home, but in the ground I am 100 percent positive towards my club, hope you enjoy the game and we are all smiling at Wembley on the 26th of May.

Archived