Neil Warnock as Derby manager.

needles

Would you accept Neil Warnock as Derby manager?  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he got out anti footballed by Rowett so it's a no from me!!

on a serious note I'd support any manager if 

a- they get results

b- they play football.

as long as they are getting one of them right I'm happy. If they get both right everyone will be happy.

5 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

Oh definitely.

He's a ******* **** and a half. But I've always thought he'd be one of them people who you love when he's on your side and hate when he isn't.

A Robbie Savage of the managerial world? Or is that pushing it 

2 hours ago, needles said:

I saw Neil Warnock complementing Derby County in a Sky interview yesterday, saying we are a club he'd have liked to have managed.

Given his track record in getting teams promoted, would you have him here?

Happy with rowett thanks. 

1 hour ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Decent winger (Inthink?!) when I saw him play for Hartlepool a thousand years ago but Rams manager...............no thank you!

Was he a winger? 

I'd never given it any thought but i would have guessed a defender who would take the ball and a limb

His first 'big' club was non-league Burton Albion 1981-86.

He took them to a drawn FA trophy game at Wembley and a close replay defeat at the Hawthorns (I went to that one!).

He also got the Brewers further than the Rams in the FA Cup. Derby let them play against Leicester City at the BBG, non league against the old first division. (I went to that one too!)

It was all downhill for Warnock once he left Burton!

PS I voted no!

2 hours ago, nottingram said:

I think as Sean Morrison trotted over to the other side of the pitch to take his 15th throw in halfway inside their own half I realised it wasn’t for me.

People forget, QPR played some great stuff under him.. He makes the best of what he has got and he is the BEST at that. Rotherham... Dead and buried.. Nope, not with Neil Warnock.

Best Championship Manager by a country mile... Motivator, leader, winner.

Archived