Neil Warnock as Derby manager.

needles

Would you accept Neil Warnock as Derby manager?  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe ten years ago but not now ,you just know he would come in and have one of his not so great periods ,fans would hate him we would sack him and have to listen to what’s wrong with the club and how we wronged him for the next 20 years ,,, 

its a no from me ,, might have a half decent record at this level but he is a bit of a **** though

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a great job at Rotherham..... following season..? QPR... what happened to them.?

You could argue this proves he overachieves wirh what he has ...but I also think he doesn't look forward, doesn't use youth, doesn't develop an ethos, or uncover talent, or develop players....so as soon as his one-dimemsional approach gets found out, he moves on leaving someone else to tidy up his mess with very little to base a new team on. The exact opposite of what I would like.

TobyWanKenobi

Nope. Maybe years ago, but now he's just an old out of touch man trying to say stupid **** to remain in the news. 

Absolutely ******* not!!!

I don't want that odious toss-pot anywhere near our club, regardless of his record.  Top championship manager, dross premier league manager.  That's because teams in the top tier are so much more adept at dealing with lump it up to the big fella and feed off the scraps tactics he deploys.  It's a sad indictment that proper Rowettball completely sh**housed his team on Tuesday night...

Archived