Neil Warnock as Derby manager.

needles

Would you accept Neil Warnock as Derby manager?  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

If you are  that blind to snow gate you  are not on this planet. 

on my god! How precious are you?

get a grip and put yourself together! ANY and EVERY manager with a working voice would have said what Warnock said, no doubt whatsoever!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, curtains said:

I lose faith in you mate .

I don't need your faith, I don't believe in faith. You having faith in me has very little effect on me one way or the other. However, your confusing childish stance does. You're like the kid who throws a snowball and then cries when the little kid you threw one at pitches one at your mush!

1 minute ago, Moist One said:

I don't need your faith, I don't believe in faith. You having faith in me has very little effect on me one way or the other. However, your confusing childish stance does. You're like the kid who throws a snowball and then cries when the little kid you threw one at pitches one at your mush!

Oh really tough guy.  

You ain’t that tough really are you. 

1 hour ago, cannable said:

He’s got almost a mythical status at this level like he’s worked the division out or something.

He’s had two, possibly about to become three, promotions in nearly 14 seasons at this level. 

He can organise a side and it sometimes works 

I assumed his record was better than it is

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

I realised  now this thread is just another way of having a go at Gary Rowett. 

WIND UP 

It really wasn't.  Despite a wobble after Sunderland, from which I quickly recanted, I think GR has to stay, and said so during the Burton debacle. You can take the original post at face value.

2 minutes ago, needles said:

It really wasn't.  Despite a wobble after Sunderland, from which I quickly recanted, I think GR has to stay, and said so during the Burton debacle. You can take the original post at face value.

I’ve got to say the results are astounding .

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

Of course I have. 

but that's not the question, and you're reacting if it is. Say, hypothetically, Rowett got the Real Madrid job and we needed to replace him, then ask the question above; "WOULD YOU ACCEPT NEIL WARNOCK AS DERBY MANAGER?".

You've got yourself worked up for no reason cos you have missed the context of the question. This is nothing to do with Rowett, nothing whatsoever.

16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I assumed his record was better than it is

7 career promotions...albeit in 40+ years in management.

Less promotions from 'Division 2' than I expected though.

Just now, Moist One said:

but that's not the question, and you're reacting if it is. Say, hypothetically, Rowett got the Real Madrid job and we needed to replace him, then ask the question above; "WOULD YOU ACCEPT NEIL WARNOCK AS DERBY MANAGER?".

You've got yourself worked up for no reason cos you have missed the context of the question. This is nothing to do with Rowett, nothing whatsoever.

It is in my eyes coming directly after a victory against him by Rowett and us taking 4 points off Cardiff and us Derby fans feeling more upbeat about ourselves.

Then we get would Neil Warnock as Derby Manager poll which is so badly timed it’s untrue.

I don’t want him as Derby Manager if he was the last man on earth thanks. 

7 minutes ago, curtains said:

It is in my eyes coming directly after a victory against him by Rowett and us taking 4 points off Cardiff and us Derby fans feeling more upbeat about ourselves.

Then we get would Neil Warnock as Derby Manager poll which is so badly timed it’s untrue.

I don’t want him as Derby Manager if he was the last man on earth thanks. 

Who would your choice be?

Archived