Marcus Olsson

David Nugent

Curtis Davies

Tom Huddlestone

Alex Pearce

Joe Ledley

Cameron Jerome

--

are you another who makes things up to suit your argument?

Get a grip, i’d just seen your other post and was checking on transfermrket when I saw this dramatic post. 

My point was most of his signings are out of contract then...obviously poorly worded but in my mind I was thinking it seemed like every signing we’d made this year is out of contract in 2019.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

You get a grip. If i was advising Mel, i deserve the sack and never to work as an advisor again. The millions and the years wasted. Again you get a grip. The bones of clough would inspire more than that brummie in the pumps.

Jesus Christ you need to take a look in the mirror mate. Yes we’re losing to burton but I bet you weren’t shouting rowett out when we were dominating the league before Christmas. Again YOU get a grip. Have faith in a manager for once and not call for him to be sacked only a year after he’s been appointed

Mel shouldn’t walk at all but we need a complete restructure of the club.

Director of Football on board, them as the consistent figure at the club dictating the set up of the team and bring in head coaches who buy into the philosophy of the club.

Stop backing individual managers serving their own careers, start backing someone who will remain at the club permanently serving a shared vision for how we want to play, who we want to recruit etc.

Mel has been let down by his two three big appointments in Clement, Pearson and Rowett, from what I can see. He’s backed all these managers well, I would have done the same.

Very valuable to have a local multi-millionaire owner, in my eyes and it’s not something I’d want us to throw away in a huff.

Both

Find some investors that might also have a team of people that have a clue about how to run a football club.

Get in a manager that wants to play good football and take us forward.

Mel has failed pretty much ever since he took over and this latest management appointment highlights how poor a judge he is.

10 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

At this level the football should be entertaining! The players look shot, can’t do the basics like Miss the first man with crosses and the next 3 games will seal our demise. 

I agree that today and some recent games have been awful. Just show some faith in Gary, we don’t want to keep sacking managers

Just now, Fraser_23 said:

Jesus Christ you need to take a look in the mirror mate. Yes we’re losing to burton but I bet you weren’t shouting rowett out when we were dominating the league before Christmas. Again YOU get a grip. Have faith in a manager for once and not call for him to be sacked only a year after he’s been appointed

Check again.i always have. And always critical of mel. I dont fall under the same brush.

Just now, Gypsy Ram said:

Check again.i always have. And always critical of mel. I dont fall under the same brush.

Why be critical of Mel????? He’s a true derby fan and even sits in the stands. He’s put his hard earned money into this club and just gets **** back. 

27 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Never should have sacked Steve 1. Never should have sacked Clement, never should have hired Pearson, never should have sacked Steve 2. Should have never hired Rowett. Should have never sanctioned all those horrible transfers.

He either sacks Rowett or walks away and finds decent Investors. I'm sorry his pet project didn't work out.

Wonderful thing is hindsight

1 minute ago, Fraser_23 said:

GR should never have been appointed in the first instance, I have always said that even when we were second, dominating the league ?

He is a poor manager, give him 1,2 or 10 years and he will still be a poor manager, set is back years in that one year, give him any more time and he will takes us back even further

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Grow up mate. Have some faith and stop moaning at bloody everything!!! It’s not hard to get behind Gary and the lads. You ever thought that the moaning from the stands may effect their performance?!?!

Just now, AdamRam said:

GR should never have been appointed in the first instance, I have always said that even when we were second, dominating the league ?

He is a poor manager, give him 1,2 or 10 years and he will still be a poor manager, set is back years in that one year, give him any more time and he will takes us back even further

How can u say that when we were second?!?! Makes no sense whatsoever ?

2 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Why be critical of Mel????? He’s a true derby fan and even sits in the stands. He’s put his hard earned money into this club and just gets **** back. 

If I ever happened to become a millionaire/billionaire I’d never give a penny to derby county for this exact reason.

to answer the original question...sack rowett

6 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

over the years, I've given a greater % of my hard earned money into this club, and I'm a true Derby fan, and have sat in the stand too.

I'm sure Gary and the players are honourable and have the club's best interests at heart. They are not mercenaries.

I expect they'll all hand in resignations on Monday and let Mel decide who stays and then to rebuild. The others will walk away and find employment more suitable to their skills and levels of effort.

Archived