Do we sack Rowett or does Chairman Mel walk

Gypsy Ram

Never should have sacked Steve 1. Never should have sacked Clement, never should have hired Pearson, never should have sacked Steve 2. Should have never hired Rowett. Should have never sanctioned all those horrible transfers.

He either sacks Rowett or walks away and finds decent Investors. I'm sorry his pet project didn't work out.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s an interesting dilemma. 

We’ve gone backwards whilst Mel has been here. He’s spent a lot on infrastructure but what’s the point if we aren’t going to utilise it to it’s potential? It may have been cheaper long term just to relocate to St George’s Park for training.

We are in a big mess right now and it could take many years to sort it.  All of the hard work of Clough jr and Mac has gone to waste.

We finish the season with a worse squad than last year.  We have less saleable assets.  Rowett cannot attract decent players.  His football dire.  He says he wants young hungry players and signs the opposite.  Makes Clough look like Pep.  Relegation battle next year if he stays.

5 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Neither get a grip

You get a grip. If i was advising Mel, i deserve the sack and never to work as an advisor again. The millions and the years wasted. Again you get a grip. The bones of clough would inspire more than that brummie in the pumps.

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Most of the players out of contract then were signed by Rowett

Craig Bryson

Andreas Weimann

Jacob Butterfield

Bradley Johnson

Nick Blackman

Marcus Olsson

David Nugent

Curtis Davies

Tom Huddlestone

Alex Pearce

Joe Ledley

Cameron Jerome

--

are you another who makes things up to suit your argument?

Rowett has to go - this evening. Completely unacceptable to lose to such a shower as Burton. Performances since the New Year have by and large been poor. Even when we were on a good run, i always felt at best we were getting away with it because other teams were missing easy chances. Always felt when those chances started going in for the opposition that we would be found out.

Archived