Do we sack Rowett or does Chairman Mel walk

Gypsy Ram

MM is the sole blame for this.

14/15 squad needed minor twerks, not a 30 million quid facelift. Hughes and Ince gone, Vydra likely to be on his way in the Summer. 

Blackman, Butterfield, Johnson, Nugent, Jerome were not players we needed. Money down the shitter.

His spree under Clement has shafted us massively today with FFP.  Forgetting the countless managers hired and fired.

His heart is in the right place. Head isnt. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I really think we're all pretty upset right now.

There's a bit of me that thinks we might have to suck up a bit more of this before we come good, whoever we have running the ship.

And it's hard to not believe there's players at the club who know they'd get anything out of going up as they'd be sold or reservists at best.

We have a lot of them who do not get included in the match day squad

20 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Grow up mate. Have some faith and stop moaning at bloody everything!!! It’s not hard to get behind Gary and the lads. You ever thought that the moaning from the stands may effect their performance?!?!

It is hard to get behind what’s being shown... 

20 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

How can u say that when we were second?!?! Makes no sense whatsoever ?

The same way that you’re standing up for Rowett whilst we’re plumeting? Down to SEVENTH now. 

Gary, please go how do you explain paying too old guys in midfield when Burton play 3

Opportunity to change Half Time does he no The man is clueless.

Don't wait for Mel Go Now!!!!!!!!!!

Wassell  to  end of the season

He has no tactics the man is an embarrassment.

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

14/15 squad needed minor twerks, not a 30 million quid facelift. Hughes and Ince gone, Vydra likely to be on his way in the Summer. 

Blackman, Butterfield, Johnson, Nugent, Jerome were not players we needed. Money down the shitter.

His spree under Clement has shafted us massively today with FFP.  Forgetting the countless managers hired and fired.

I agree with all you have said except facelift is not what I'd call it .

5 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

Which wouldn't have been a problem if Martin's replacement wasn't decent. The trouble is Jerome can't pass, cross, shoot, dribble or do anything technically, he's just big and reasonably quick. Swapping those two was a terrible mistake.

We signed Jerome a Norwich reserve for £1.5 million and have him for 18 months now, losing Russell for little £ when we didn’t need to was also poor - utter dreadful January transfer window again 

6 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Oh god.this is poetry

5 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

It is hard to get behind what’s being shown... 

The same way that you’re standing up for Rowett whilst we’re plumeting? Down to SEVENTH now. 

I give up. You’re all obviously focusing on recent games and not looking at the season and the future as a whole ?

46 minutes ago, briancloughfanclub said:

Rowett has to go - this evening. Completely unacceptable to lose to such a shower as Burton. Performances since the New Year have by and large been poor. Even when we were on a good run, i always felt at best we were getting away with it because other teams were missing easy chances. Always felt when those chances started going in for the opposition that we would be found out.

Yeh sack another manager get another, sack him cycle continues. The players aren’t good enough and most were not bought by Rowett. The players should be sacked.

19 minutes ago, Andicis said:

If Rowett isn't fired, I'd want Mel to walk. 

We sacked McClaren for less.

We sacked Clement for less.

Why on earth is Rowett still here? For his wonderful, flowing football? For adhering to the ''derby way''? 

Go and get Warburton please Mel, or another manager who actually believes in the ball on the ground. 

Ball on the ground? I’m bored of sideways football going no where, long ball isn’t necessarily bad. We just don’t really have proper attacking threat. Warbuton got sacked at Forest!!

5 minutes ago, Davide said:

Yeh sack another manager get another, sack him cycle continues. The players aren’t good enough and most were not bought by Rowett. The players should be sacked.

I wonder who is to blame for the "current crop of bad players".

Just now, Davide said:

Ball on the ground? I’m bored of sideways football going no where, long ball isn’t necessarily bad. We just don’t really have proper attacking threat. Warbuton got sacked at Forest!!

McClaren 2013/14 was so boring. So was 14/15 right? I much prefer watching Gary's team hoof the ball through the clouds. Warburton got sacked unjustly at Forest. He has a good philosophy, signs good young players. Pretty much an exact opposite to Rowett, and precisely what I want us to have.

Archived