Burton Albion v Derby County

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

I can't blame Baird there, if someone played a simple ball back to me at head height with pace on it when there's a player pressuring me I'd be going ******* mental. Awful from Ledley.

Season is ends here today if we lose this one for me, 45 minutes to show you want it Derby County.

The lead up to the goal wasn't Bairds fault. But not closing downa player as he walks into the box is entirely on him. He was also at fault for the first goal (but not the lead up to the first goal).

This is a team performance in terms of its ineptitude, but the moments from which they've scored are on Baird.

2 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I'll gladly take a defeat on the chin if it means an end to the garbage football we've been subject to all season.

It’s ok mate, his solution will be buy more experience in the summer. Welcome Marlon Harwood and Nigel Reo-Coker!

But hey lets give Rowett another year to ruin us even more and make us even less attractive to watch (is that even possible?)  - whatever happens in this game I really hope he is sacked today before he does any more damage..terrible manager - clueless...

Don't worry...GR has a plan.................................................

Palmer for Vyds on 65........................................................................................................................................................................................and Cam for Nugey on 88. :mellow:

Sunderland, 2 wins in 18 away games before coming up against us. Beat us 4-1

Burton, the worst home record in the league and have not won at home in 17 games. Currently having an easy time of things and are 2-1 up against us

The players didn't look arsed against Wolves, the top team in the league and now they don't look arsed against Burton, the worst in the league. This is really, really poor

Sunderland and Burton have let in well over 70 goals in the league this season we have scored just 2 against each which highlights something doesn’t it - for me we let our goals and goal makers leave with no reasonable replacements 

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm usually in the Rowett in camp, but this is utter tripe.

Me and you both Juan

1 minute ago, AdamRam said:

Truly shocking inept performance so far, our players seem scared to try anything, as though they game plan is just lump it forward as quickly as possible.

Wint Be GRs fault though, never is

Are you reading any posts on here atm?

Archived