Burton Albion v Derby County

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe we went to all of the effort to get Martin back for a proper campaign under McClaren, only to sack McClaren and send him out on loan again.

The whole thing is looking more and more daft by the day.

Wassall o clock for me. At least to finish out the season.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Easy to say in hindsight but I wonder if it may have been better to let him go to Stoke when they wanted him and go for an attack minded manager to give us the final push for the rest of the season as we were second at the time.

If we wanted Jokanovic then, we would have got him because he was at conflict with the Fulham owners before they went on the amazing run they are on now. If I had a time machine, that would be what I would do!

I would snap your hand off for that. This is a shambles.

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Rowett’s very good at being honest to be fair, may not like him but that’s not a fair accusation.

Yeah but after so long it's gets boring when he says how poor they are. At some point he has to look at himself. I already am sadly.

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Wow, top class support that; wishing for both a defeat and the manager to be sacked...

I am getting fed up with lacklustre performances from a side which has supposed to have been there seen it and done it.

Just now, Duracell said:

Rowett’s very good at being honest to be fair, may not like him but that’s not a fair accusation.

I’d disagree, I think he talks a good game and would make a good pundit but skirts around the real issue.  Wolves for example having 4 CL players, he imo fails to address the main problems hence why we are losing to a team that hasn’t won st home for 17 matches and has now scored more in one match then they did in March.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Shocking stuff by us, maybe just highlighting that we have been rather fortunate with some of our results this season

cant blame Mac anymore for them not trying at the season end

rowetts most important 45 mins coming up - I just don’t think the players are good enough especially when a goal behind 

Must admit I was wrong about Rowett. I'd been hoping for quite a few years we'd end up getting him and hoped his poor football at Brum was more down to the players he had rather than his actual tactics. We're playing crap football, have the oldest squad in the league who I can only assume are on large wages and according to Mel don't have much to spend next season. I doubt we can really afford to sack Rowett, so we're probably stuck with this now for at least another 7 or 8 months 

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Must admit I was wrong about Rowett. I'd been hoping for quite a few years we'd end up getting him and hoped his poor football at Brum was more down to the players he had rather than his actual tactics. We're playing crap football, have the oldest squad in the league who I can only assume are on large wages and according to Mel don't have much to spend next season. I doubt we can really afford to sack Rowett, so we're probably stuck with this now for at least another 7 or 8 months 

I tend to agree

Archived