Burton Albion v Derby County

Day

Oh dear - 2-1 down at half time - you can almost bet your house on Derby breaking some other teams poor record. Don't want to pre empt the final score but not expecting much today now. I really think we have to question the players and manager. Have been listening to Radio Derby and I quote Craig Ramage saying he expects Vydra to get a hat rick and at 10 mins in He said Derby will score in the next 10 mins - talk about the kiss of death. I am beginning to think Derby are meaning to lose now because that's how it looks. Am hoping for a win over next 45mins but with Boro, Cardif and Villa up next and Barnsley playing out of their skins, am feeling it's another year with nothing. Things will have to change as I said after Sunderland, current form is bottom half of the table at best.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Must admit I was wrong about Rowett. I'd been hoping for quite a few years we'd end up getting him and hoped his poor football at Brum was more down to the players he had rather than his actual tactics. We're playing crap football, have the oldest squad in the league who I can only assume are on large wages and according to Mel don't have much to spend next season. I doubt we can really afford to sack Rowett, so we're probably stuck with this now for at least another 7 or 8 months 

Crowd funding?

A whip round?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

It’s about the best team we can put out with what we now have available apart from playing a proper left footed left back when we have one available 

Just thanks for proving me correct about left back ! ☠️☠️☠️

5 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Is there any support out there for Rowett right now? 

Players look lost and not interested at all

I support Rowett and would give him time. It's no fix to sack the manager for over-achieving earlier in the season.

The players need to raise their game and storm this second half to get the three points. They can do it.

TobyWanKenobi

I don't think we should get rid of Rowett. Do that and we end up with yet another next season of apparent 'rebuilding' (which is always a ******** excuse, but it's the one that gets dragged out). 

TobyWanKenobi
1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

It’s clear as day we need energy in midfield to take this to them. When will Gary change it? 75th minute? 

88th.

Archived