Burton Albion v Derby County

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I support Rowett and would give him time. It's no fix to sack the manager for over-achieving earlier in the season.

The players need to raise their game and storm this second half to get the three points. They can do it.

The story of our lives over the past 10 yrs ..... 

Hope we pull it round but not confident.

I threw my toys out after Sunderland and said Rowett should go. I'm walking that back...he deserves long enough to build HIS squad. 

Sith Happens

This lot are flipping rubbish,  if we can't beat them easily it's time to give up....Andy garner to Nigel clough just now.

5 minutes ago, caymanram said:

To-date  6 goals conceded to Burton and Sunderland. Totally unacceptable and pathetic.

This car crash which is our team since the NY is completely strength sapping.

Serious problems.

So since the new year we lost Russell Winnall and Martin and brought in Jerome ( Palmer never plays really)  and we ship goals - if you score goals the other team stops trying to score them generally- strange game football 

1 minute ago, JaguarRam said:

I would give GR more time.

The end of season will mean we can bring in some more 30+ mediocre players in.

Maybe get rid of some of those pesky younger players out with there enthusiasm and desire...

Quite right.

It would give the older players more chance in training to concentrate on strolling and staring at the opposition's goal in the far distance.

It's just going so horribly wrong for Gary rowett. I don't bear any personal malice but what's he doing about this?

Even Jeff Stelling sounds completely nonplussed. 

The early days of all the pr around how this was Gary rowetts dream job etc....how Mel had got his man etc....it all feels a long time ago.....

Archived