Sean Morrison

Topram

15 minutes ago, HertsRam said:

I really hope Fulham catch them up ? and then we luckily beat them in the play off semi after being dominated both legs...imagine ? probably unlikely mind. 

even funnier if we get them at Pride Park in the 1st leg and it snows

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angieram said:

If this is what is classified as banter between grown men then football has come to a sorry state. 

At least one person in the What's app group agrees this has gone too far or they wouldn't have leaked it.

Mischief making by someone on the Derby side of the fence.

Hes still a bigger tool than his reference to Shacks.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I like em old but not that old. Goodness me, imagine what she’d be like down there.

Grizzly 

Sith Happens
14 minutes ago, Kernow said:

If my gentleman part was going where Shackell's goes each night I honestly would not care if it was the tiniest willy in the world.

We all know who really wins in the end, don't you worry Jason x

You want to put your gentleman part in Jason Shackells pyjamas? 

18 minutes ago, Kernow said:

If my gentleman part was going where Shackell's goes each night I honestly would not care if it was the tiniest willy in the world.

We all know who really wins in the end, don't you worry Jason x

Morrison is just jealous  - when you have to enlist the help of your mates to find your wee todger, of course you're gonna be bitter. Judging by his mate's reaction (and after much rummaging about) it does look like they found something between Sean's legs in the end though :lol:

Sean-Morrison.jpg

Why would Sean Morrison and Richard keogh be mates? Neither have played for the same club, one is English and one is Irish so obviously no international (either youth or senior) trips together, and they live in different countries!

They've probably only played against each other a handful of times too, considering Morrison came through at Swindon, was largely a reserve at Reading, going out on loan, before moving to Cardiff in 2014.

He's achieved exactly what in the game? A 10th place finish in the Championship.

Keogh has played at a major international tournament... I bet he's far wealthier than Morrison too.

Sounds like some really weird sour grapes.

57 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Why would Sean Morrison and Richard keogh be mates? Neither have played for the same club, one is English and one is Irish so obviously no international (either youth or senior) trips together, and they live in different countries!

They've probably only played against each other a handful of times too, considering Morrison came through at Swindon, was largely a reserve at Reading, going out on loan, before moving to Cardiff in 2014.

He's achieved exactly what in the game? A 10th place finish in the Championship.

Keogh has played at a major international tournament... I bet he's far wealthier than Morrison too.

Sounds like some really weird sour grapes.

Alex Pearce mutual friend

Archived