Sean Morrison

Topram

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi
1 hour ago, curtains said:

In the article it says "Warnock revealed videos had been shared between the two sets of players on Snapchat after they'd enjoyed a drink together - following the Pride Park postponement last month."

How can that be correct? Warnock (and a lot of the Cardiff fans) also claimed claimed that no one from Derby was there??? He was saying how rude it was!

2 hours ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

In the article it says "Warnock revealed videos had been shared between the two sets of players on Snapchat after they'd enjoyed a drink together - following the Pride Park postponement last month."

How can that be correct? Warnock (and a lot of the Cardiff fans) also claimed claimed that no one from Derby was there??? He was saying how rude it was!

It's almost as if Colin will go out and say a bunch of stuff to try and spin things his way even if they're not really the way things actually are...

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's almost as if Colin will go out and say a bunch of stuff to try and spin things his way even if they're not really the way things actually are...

It reminds me of my missus and her precious son 'The Lord'. He could mug some old granny and my missus would say it was her own fault for being there.

9 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Haha he's apologised and Colin's said he's asked the players not to release Derby's reply videos into the public domain!!!

It's banter between mates - but i really hope they release Keogh in full flow :)

Warnock is playing despicable games. Trying to imply that Derby players have behaved as badly. Briefing the papers that this is banter.

the player should be charged with bring the gsme into disrepute and banned.

i really hope someone knocks his teeth out when we play them.

6 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Oh for a Bruce Rioch. He would have enlightened him no bother. 

Yes....i thinking this would be one for Bruce.

11 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

Which is Irish?

47 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

judging by the surnames both

Keogh, usually pronounced /ˈkjoʊ/, is an Irish surname. It is a reduced form on an Anglicisation of the Gaelic Mac Eochaidh, MacEochaidh. The personal name Eochaidh is based upon the Gaelic eoch, meaning "horse", as in 'hung like a horse'.

Morrison In Scotland the surname is sometimes also an Anglicised form of the Scottish Gaelic MacGilleMhuire, a surname meaning "son of a sh5t slinging gibbon". The Scottish surname Morrison is also sometimes an Anglicised form of the Irish O'Muirghesasain, a Gaelic insult meaning "a poorly endowed, idiot child of Muirgheas".

Hope this clears things up chaps :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, 86 points said:

Keogh, usually pronounced /ˈkjoʊ/, is an Irish surname. It is a reduced form on an Anglicisation of the Gaelic Mac Eochaidh, MacEochaidh. The personal name Eochaidh is based upon the Gaelic eoch, meaning "horse", as in 'hung like a horse'.

Morrison In Scotland the surname is sometimes also an Anglicised form of the Scottish Gaelic MacGilleMhuire, a surname meaning "son of a sh5t slinging gibbon". The Scottish surname Morrison is also sometimes an Anglicised form of the Irish O'Muirghesasain, a Gaelic insult meaning "a poorly endowed, idiot child of Muirgheas".

Hope this clears things up chaps :thumbsup:

Keogh, pronounced Keooooogh. A decent championship footballer who has won awards throughout his career. Prone to the occasional mistake but no more or less than most other players.

Morrison, pronounced ****. May well be a decent championship footballer but goes out of his way to emphasise the stereotypical immature footballer that has failed to grow up due to earning a great deal of money, at an early age, playing a game and never having to had to do a real job (I stand to be corrected by those who will tell me he started working down the pit at the age of 12). 

Archived