Sean Morrison

Topram

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

You mean they get 2 goals disallowed for offside that were clearly on and 2 stone wall penalties not given? Keogh scores for us clearly going in off his hand while being 3 yards offside. 

Shackell comes back from loan plays due to an injury crisis and knocks one in off his tiny Charlie.

Poetic justice.

The lad looks leathered but no excuse at all for that kind of trash video.

I'm working in Cardiff for the next two weeks with some more Cardiff boys. Will try to find out what they really think of it all.

I'm sure it's just a joke but he does look like a right *******. Cardiff City fans are generally saying as much - most on the forums calling him out as a nob. Not this fan though...

"Derby fans on social plus their local arsewipe rag trying to make it look like it's a serious video just shows what a thick cowardly cheating lot of shitbags they really are"

This is nothing close to EFL action-worthy, stop being delicate.

Use it. Slaughter the **** in a few weeks, praise Keogh like mad, **** Warnock, **** Cardiff, **** the shithole Tesco’s across the road from their shithole ground and **** Sean Morrison.

Warnock’s reaction to the game being called off was him creating a siege mentality which he’s succeeded in. Our options are to ignore it and show them upmost respect or absoloutely make it the most hostile atmosphere they’ve ever experienced in their lives. Let’s **** them up so much that Warnock’s eyebrows grow back the Gringotts Bank freak.

CE98F2FE-88F1-43A9-89E0-A7CE22CD6D91.jpeg

Just read all this and the one thing that comes across is that Cardiff have at least one hugely unprofessional employee who happens to be thier captain !

if by some chance we make the playoffs it would be very pleasant to meet Cardiff 

I don’t care if it’s banter. We could do with some wrestling style smack talk in football. Footballers in interviews etc are as dull at ditchwater, as are all the people moaning about how ‘unprofessional’ it is.

I can’t remember the last time I watched an interview on Rams Player because they’re crap. I’d watch this though.

"Whilst I don't condone the language, which leaves a lot to be desired, our lads have got videos of them as well," added Warnock

"I’ve seen the video they sent us - there’d be more headlines in that if we let that go out!"

I DEMAND TO SEE IT COLIN!!!

48 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

I don’t care if it’s banter. We could do with some wrestling style smack talk in football. Footballers in interviews etc are as dull at ditchwater, as are all the people moaning about how ‘unprofessional’ it is.

I can’t remember the last time I watched an interview on Rams Player because they’re crap. I’d watch this though.

Been saying this for years. Should also be followed up with interviews with the losers after the match.

Archived