Sean Morrison

Topram

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you imagine in this football world if someone broke the rules with an actual punch.

Keogh squares up to Morrison. Morrison knows the rules. You can push and shove. Lots of swearing and threatening. Maybe a head to head. Here the real football bad boys, the real hard men like Joey Barton, might raise a hand to slap or push. ("You can't raise your hand!!"). If it's really kicking off then there might be a slight push with the forehead. Another big no no. One that will be reviewed by Shearer and Co with a similar tone that ITV news would cover a terrorist attack on London. Morrison knows the idea here in this "Melee" is to look and sound 'ard. Eventually a 5ft winger will step in to separate you from Keogh. Everyone is holding everyone else back. 

Then Keogh, who was recently checking his nose for blood after being lightly slapped on the neck when going up for a header.... he calmly walks up to Morrison and bangs him straight on the jaw. A proper right hook. 

Football would be in chaos. It's a game for aristocrats. Where a post on Twitter can bring the game into disrepute.

An actual fight. 

I'd buy a season ticket again. I've often thought of running onto the pitch during El Classico and giving them something worth crying over. Seeing how Sergio Busquets copes with a kick in the gonads after seeing him roll around because Ramos pushed his shoulder 

22 hours ago, Alpha said:

Can you imagine in this football world if someone broke the rules with an actual punch.

Keogh squares up to Morrison. Morrison knows the rules. You can push and shove. Lots of swearing and threatening. Maybe a head to head. Here the real football bad boys, the real hard men like Joey Barton, might raise a hand to slap or push. ("You can't raise your hand!!"). If it's really kicking off then there might be a slight push with the forehead. Another big no no. One that will be reviewed by Shearer and Co with a similar tone that ITV news would cover a terrorist attack on London. Morrison knows the idea here in this "Melee" is to look and sound 'ard. Eventually a 5ft winger will step in to separate you from Keogh. Everyone is holding everyone else back. 

Then Keogh, who was recently checking his nose for blood after being lightly slapped on the neck when going up for a header.... he calmly walks up to Morrison and bangs him straight on the jaw. A proper right hook. 

Football would be in chaos. It's a game for aristocrats. Where a post on Twitter can bring the game into disrepute.

An actual fight. 

I'd buy a season ticket again. I've often thought of running onto the pitch during El Classico and giving them something worth crying over. Seeing how Sergio Busquets copes with a kick in the gonads after seeing him roll around because Ramos pushed his shoulder 

I used to love watching Big Dunc for exactly this reason, good in the air, good with his right & left and two great fists

nobody messed about witb big dunc... nutting opposition players and breaking eye sockets 

6 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

I used to love watching Big Dunc for exactly this reason, good in the air, good with his right & left and two great fists

nobody messed about witb big dunc... nutting opposition players and breaking eye sockets 

Yeh, but Duncan Ferguson was always a bit **** wasn't he....

• 3 weeks later...

serves that **** right , karma came back to get him. That win was fullydeserved, we showed Cardiff how to play proper football  not that shocking hoofball game Warnock tells them to play. I cant wait until we wup their arses in the playoffs and finally get promoted with vydra getting the goal to send us to the prem.

Archived