Sean Morrison

Topram

Sith Happens
27 minutes ago, Carnero said:

www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-morrison-cardiff-derby-video-14493077

"...it is our understanding the players are friends and this was video was exchanged in a private players' WhatsApp ground intending to be banter between them."

:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They are all friends, nothing to it at all. 

Doesn't come across as friendly banter. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Carnero said:

www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-morrison-cardiff-derby-video-14493077

"...it is our understanding the players are friends and this was video was exchanged in a private players' WhatsApp ground intending to be banter between them."

:ph34r:

Any of his 'mates' confirmed this yet? You'd think they'd be rushing to defend him. Cardiff boards are saying Warnock is just dismissing it as lads' bantz but I guess that's no surprise. He'll probably feign outrage at its release and demand that Shacks, Keogh and Pearce be banned for trying to undermine Cardiff's promotion push.

Derby Telegraph

Wednesday 4th April 2018

A video has emerged online appearing to show Cardiff City captain Sean Morrison in a foul-mouthed rant at three Derby County players.

Morrison first seems to take aim at Rams skipper Richard Keogh, accusing him of being “**** at football” and calling him a “mug”.

Derby County declined to comment on the issue.

==============================================================

Full story: https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-morrison-video-cardiff-derby-1419661

Another example of one club showing a bit of class while another shows none at all, I reckon.

If the EFL do nothing, which I suspect what will happen, then it could open the flood gates for many more instances of this childish and thoroughly unprofessional behavior.  A case for bringing the game into disrepute me thinks!  Plus I think he's a be££end! 

''Exactly this. Derby fans on social plus their local arsewipe rag trying to make it look like it's a serious video just shows what a thick cowardly cheating lot of shitbags they really are.''

Oh, imagine making a big deal out of something the other team considers minor. Like for example, maybe postponing a game? Cardiff fans and players seem like a bitter, terrible bunch of people. I hope the wheels fall off and Villa overtake them, I'd love nothing more than if Derby were to put the final nail in their automatic promotion campaign.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, HertsRam said:

I really hope Fulham catch them up ? and then we luckily beat them in the play off semi after being dominated both legs...imagine ? probably unlikely mind. 

You mean they get 2 goals disallowed for offside that were clearly on and 2 stone wall penalties not given? Keogh scores for us clearly going in off his hand while being 3 yards offside. 

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

You mean they get 2 goals disallowed for offside that were clearly on and 2 stone wall penalties not given? Keogh scores for us clearly going in off his hand while being 3 yards offside. 

Stuff of dreams! However I do fear it might actually send Warnock into cardiac arrest, given the reaction of a simple postponement!

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, HertsRam said:

Stuff of dreams! However I do fear it might actually send Warnock into cardiac arrest, given the reaction of a simple postponement!

Maybe just really bad indigestion instead? 

Archived