Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

RiddingsRam

12 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

We win 3-0. Great...3 points, clean sheet, but...:

1. Bolton were limp & dire.

2. We have no clue once we are 30 yards from goal. 

3. We may get to the playoffs but we are so so predictable.

sorry but I tell it like it is. Happy Clappers can wade in now....

By happy-clappers, I assume you mean folk with a different opinion to your own? :huh:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

We win 3-0. Great...3 points, clean sheet, but...:

1. Bolton were limp & dire.

2. We have no clue once we are 30 yards from goal. 

3. We may get to the playoffs but we are so so predictable.

sorry but I tell it like it is. Happy Clappers can wade in now....

Yep I'm not sure that we should be running around with our shirts off swinging them above our heads. It wasn't that good today.

14 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

i thought ledley was mom.

I don't think he's American and whilst he may have maternal instincts the beard says this might not be an accurate description 

• oh dear that's terrible humour ! But forgive me it's Saturday and we won 3-0 :blink:

23 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I stopped watching the match for the last 10 mins, and just concentrated on Ledley.

He just seems to glide into the correct position, never stands and watches his pass once made, but uses his nous to block holes, make options for teammates, and even nearly found himself clean through from a Davies pass, all by little 5/10yd movements.

A must on the teamsheet until seasons end.

Exactly this, did what we cry out to do, play simple..... everyone did this today 

Vyds is the obvious candidate for player of the season but I’ve got to say hudds is right in there with a shout for me too,,, how pleasing to see him return to us and make no bones about he is class at this level ,, for me more than any other player he is vital

21 minutes ago, 86 points said:

By happy-clappers, I assume you mean folk with a different opinion to your own? :huh:

Not necessarily @86 points. I totally respect your alternative views to mine...but despite a hip flask full of port n brandy I didn’t even get vaguely happy at the game. 3-0 up and we cantered around like it was a warm-down...

2 minutes ago, archied said:

Vyds is the obvious candidate for player of the season but I’ve got to say hudds is right in there with a shout for me too,,, how pleasing to see him return to us and make no bones about he is class at this level ,, for me more than any other player he is vital

Huddlestone was really impressive today ( as was Joe Ledley) and it made one realise how much we missed him against Sunderland.

6 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Just relief and elation at having got the monkey off their backs maybe?

I thought we did that at Preston. Today was better but you have to look at who we were playing. I suppose we need to build slowly 6 + games to go. We don't want to peak to soon.

Just now, Gritters said:

I thought we did that at Preston. Today was better but you have to look at who we were playing.

Could say the same about Sunderland,,,,, don’t knock it too much ,,, comfortable wins in this division have to be earnt ,,, me I’m going to enjoy it for what it was ,, a bloody good win and 3 points closer to our target

Just now, Gritters said:

I thought we did that at Preston. Today was better but you have to look at who we were playing.

At Preston we got lucky, today we were more than value for the win. Big, big difference but if you really want to downgrade the performance then feel free. We were pretty decent today and took our chances. Just my happy-clapper opinion of course. We're still in there and fighting and after the last few weeks that ought o be something to be cheery about.

Or not....

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Not necessarily @86 points. I totally respect your alternative views to mine...but despite a hip flask full of port n brandy I didn’t even get vaguely happy at the game. 3-0 up and we cantered around like it was a warm-down...

You need to drink more mate lol,  we were good first half,  saw the game out second half, now onto Wolves, I am always Happy when Derby win, also thought we played some good football at times, but as I have said some people just love to moan, and that's there choice, I bet you have your season ticket already, because for you that's what you go for, I bet your Mrs can not wait for you to go to the football on the Saturday, so you can stop moaning around the house, does she buy the season ticket for you as a birthday present Lol, glad you had your normal moaning good time at the match LOL. And yes I AM a HAPPY POSITIVE ram, it's what I go to the football for, to enjoy the day out, my glass is always half full.

Just now, archied said:

Could say the same about Sunderland,,,,, don’t knock it too much ,,, comfortable wins in this division have to be earnt ,,, me I’m going to enjoy it for what it was ,, a bloody good win and 3 points closer to our target

Don't get me wrong I am happy we won it's just my long term vision is that we aren't good enough.

Archived