Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

RiddingsRam

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HantsRam said:

Spot on.  Enough of this positive football - time to bring on the tried and failed.....

.....annnnd here comes Jerome. Ffs Rowett.:lol:

If he's coming on for nuge then I'm happy with that. Keep the nuge from running himself into the ground 

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

If he's coming on for nuge then I'm happy with that. Keep the nuge from running himself into the ground 

With a 3 goal cushion why not try something which looks to the future - give young Thomas a run out and move Tom l central off vydra. 

We are all well aware by now of what Cameron Jerome brings. Which doesn't seem much tbh 

Doesn't seem to be much of a thinker does Gary Rowett. 

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

With a 3 goal cushion why not try something which looks to the future - give young Thomas a run out and move Tom l central off vydra. 

We are all well aware by now of what Cameron Jerome brings. Which doesn't seem much tbh 

When we were 3-0 up at Rotherham, Darren Wassall brought players on who needed a boost of confidence. Do I need to remind you how well that turned out?

5 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Unbelievable. We're 3-0 up and we've been comfortable since the first minute. Played some good stuff, scored a couple of decent goals and managed the game professionally.

Don't forget to squeeze a dig in somehow though.

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Guys, I’m taking the credit for today’s win, got the old Stripemaster out giving the north lawns their first cut of the year, going back out now, a fourth is imminent. :thumbsup:

No, it wasn’t me, it’s just every time I nipped in for an update, we had scored, didn’t happen on the last occasion, so it must be @Stagtime who gets the credit.

Anyway, loved reading the positivity from today’s game, well done to all including Rowett for those who think I have nothing good to write about him, roll on Wednesday and Up The Rams. ? 

16 minutes ago, eddie said:

When we were 3-0 up at Rotherham, Darren Wassall brought players on who needed a boost of confidence. Do I need to remind you how well that turned out?

Badly for wassall I believe in the end. Not so well for shackell either. 

So are you saying that he didn't bring Cameron Jerome on to boost his confidence? 

Or that Gary Rowett is fearing for his job?

Wouldn't have thought so. 

Archived