Reading sack Stam, hire Clement

Day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cannable said:

Good if you let them play; easy to stop. 

He deserves the sack for not evolving them. Everybody knows how they played last season, everybody was wise as to how to stop it.

Except us? :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Still managed to score 7 goals against us this season.

Since the beginning of November, they have beaten Sunderland, Burton and us.

Stam normally has success against us I recall, best if he is out of the gene pool!

25 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Still managed to score 7 goals against us this season.

Since the beginning of November, they have beaten Sunderland, Burton and us.

Listening to the away game on RD, as soon as I heard "Johnson on for Kasey Palmer", I knew we wouldn't hold on, lo & behold 2 minutes later we conceded...

21 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Can't help but feel McClaren would be a good fit for Reading.

Despite their league position, they still have some technically good footballers, which would suit Steve's playing style down to the ground.

On top of that he managed to evolve us in 14/15 to negate losing the ‘surprise factor’ of 13/14 and understood that there was more than one way to play out of the back (by clipping it to the full-backs).

4 minutes ago, theroyal said:

Hey, Reading fan in peace.

What's Clement like? Presumably you're not fans of his?

Spent a boatload of money on what was in the main a crock of ****/ he didn’t know how to use. It was his recklessness in the transfer market that has left us where we are now, unable to spend any money and stuck with a load of aging players who weren’t good enough to get us up. With the money he spent we should have pissed the league, instead we spent 6 months passing around the back and relied on the odd Ince wondergoal to get us through. One to avoid without doubt

Archived