Kenny you are so funny

Curtains

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

I think you are all mean and nasty,  I feel sorry for him, he supports forest, he doesn't have a very good grasp of English and he looks like that...

Poor fella...

6 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Why would anybody worry about what comes out of the mouth of someone who said ". I would rather have Jamie Ward in my side than Ince he's just a fat joke

He called since a fat joke? I don’t think Ince is that fat, is he?

17 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

See if you can spot the difference?

Kenny-Burns.jpg.ac204a5e20299781d9f22d12104b96fc.jpg

download-2.jpg.934e6987e82aaa4393f808778c1e56fd.jpg

There is no comparison at all. One is a clever, fine, up-standing pillar of the community who has entertained thousands of people for years with his skill, wit and intelligent communication. 

The other is Kenny Burns

This happens every time we play notts .

Burnsy comes on and winds every one up and most take the bait !

Kenny Burns is actually a right laugh and good company he has a very dry /sarcastic sense of humour .

When he played for us he always gave everything in every match he played for Derby.An attribute lacking in today`s game !

Peter Taylor signed him but Arthur Cox kept him on to start our revival !:D

36 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Kenny Burns, Kenny Burns

Lives in Derby

Yes he does, yes he does, it's true

Kenny Burns, Kenny Burns

Lives in Derby, 

Even he don't want to live near you.

Goes in the European restaurant a lot on a Saturday night. 

3 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Kenny Burns is actually a right laugh and good company he has a very dry /sarcastic sense of humour .

When he played for us he always gave everything in every match he played for Derby.An attribute lacking in today`s game !

I can remember a few times  - he was deployed as a makeshift centre forward  - as we had a load of injuries!!

Always gave 100%

3 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Met the bloke recently. He was a genuinely nice guy, my father is a forest fan, but unfortunately in failing health. He spent ages chatting with my father about their trips to Europe, not sure who drank more out there, my dad or the players. I think he enjoys the pantomime villain role and laps up the attention, his comments receive 

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

Met the bloke recently. He was a genuinely nice guy, my father is a forest fan, but unfortunately in failing health. He spent ages chatting with my father about their trips to Europe, not sure who drank more out there, my dad or the players. I think he enjoys the pantomime villain role and laps up the attention, his comments receive 

It's all just banter,why anyone takes it seriously is beyond me.

Archived