Kenny you are so funny

Curtains

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Ramage makes a good point, our play has been so lacklustre, something like this to rile us up could have a positive effect so that when the players step out on Sunday, they have the drive to take the game to forest

Let's hope so. If they can't get themselves into gear for the fans, for this one, then there's no hope.

37 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

See if you can spot the difference?

Kenny-Burns.jpg.ac204a5e20299781d9f22d12104b96fc.jpg

download-2.jpg.934e6987e82aaa4393f808778c1e56fd.jpg

and what the hell has Mr Potato Head done to deserve that comparison, he's been working hard on his physique and now look what you've done, destroyed his confidence, just sitting in a corner mumbling 'fook me I look like Kenny Burns' over and over again  Kenny on the hand looks quite pleased to be compared with Mr PH

5 minutes ago, Spanish said:

and what the hell has Mr Potato Head done to deserve that comparison, he's been working hard on his physique and now look what you've done, destroyed his confidence, just sitting in a corner mumbling 'fook me I look like Kenny Burns' over and over again  Kenny on the hand looks quite pleased to be compared with Mr PH

Get him his angry eyes!

1 minute ago, TroyDyer said:

Whilst he is a fat slob, I'm not sure what he's said here that is that bad. He's right. We have bottled it again, we have lost automatics and we do look like missing the playoffs. 

Yes your right but his team have never even got near the playoffs for eons You can only bottle something if you actually achieve something  Anything is better than avoiding relegation on goal difference 

Archived