Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Just now, RamNut said:

Thats a good point....we should just appoint whoever they sack. 

Jokanovic? Marco Silva??

Both pretty good managers to be honest. Certainly wouldn't be unhappy with either of them. Wouldn't be able to get either, mind.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Laugh out load. We are in the top six get a grip. We would be happy with this at the start of the season.

But I wouldn't. we have a premiership ground with premiership facilities. we don't have a premiership standard manager.

Well that was hard to watch, lucky to get a point.  What is also worrying is that we are now so limited in our team selection, Jerome and Nugent are offering nothing, Palmer other than that one bit of skill wasn’t in the game, although you could argue he needs the ball in the first place.

To many aimless balls, and why oh why if you are going to defend for 90 minutes put on an attacker in the last 10.  Get Hanson on, put Johnson further up, shore it up if that’s the way you are going to play, change the shape do something, but putting Vydra on, what was the point we didn’t have the ball for 90 minutes.

1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

Another sad evening. I'm a bit down about everything this club has done since Mel came in. While I don't blame him personally at all, we've gone completely backwards. We've gone from being a young hungry free flowing attacking side, to a team of sluggish overpaid championship veterans playing dull defensive football. It started with the appointment of Clement, and the daft signings he made and it's gone downhill since. 

Things weren't that exciting under Clough, but he did an amazing job of trimming the squad down and incorporating our younger players. McClaren took that infrastructure and elevated the performances on the pitch. Clement, Pearson and Rowett have dragged that in multiple different directions while spending millions, leaving us with a disjointed squad of highly paid individuals playing the least entertaining football in the league. I'm bored to death of it.

So why don't you blame Mel? 

1 minute ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Did anyone think we'd make the playoffs.... I certainly didn't! Rowetts been a victim of his own success. Some on here have had a bump on the head! 

Sacking Rowett is the last thing that we need to do but there's no point making excuses. This run we're on is abysmal, he's been a victim of his poor decision making in the past few months. 

Hope he can pull it back and scrape into the play offs. 

We've gone from being points clear with "19 cup finals" to play to 9 behind with 12 left. :lol: What the ****. 

2 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Did anyone think we'd make the playoffs.... I certainly didn't! Rowetts been a victim of his own success. Some on here have had a bump on the head! 

Was it Rowett's success? I would say it was more Carson's success he was the main reason we were not losing all season. 

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Where were we in the league when Clement was sacked? I honestly can't remember but, it's difficult to be "much higher" than 5th. 

Get a grip anyone suggesting Gary should or will get sacked even if we do lose at Forest. 

5th, but 5 points from top 2. Much tighter league. I hate this turgid football.

19-5 in shots. Sort of says it all.

hey ho. I can't see anything other than Championship football next season. .. Mind you, I enjoy it ( most of the time :blink:)

can we just beat Forest ? Everything else might have to wait I suppose. 

We are just really frigging dreary, I'm not looking forward to the post match where we just keep drawing on how good we might have been. I would be happier if he said 'WTF, why do we just give up after Xmas, the pricks.'

I'm a long way from talking about sacking GR, but I have no confidence we will hang on to the playoffs. 

Every effing year it´s the same. Constant? the players not the manager. Fullbacks not good enough ( as a PE teacher, I would ******** my school team for foul throws!!) Johnson, Weimann (no composure in front of goal, tonight excepted), Nugent/Jerome, liabilities. Keogh, heart as big as a lion, brain as big as newt.

Rant over. Thank God for Carson

Archived