Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Tuesday 19.45/7.45pm

loftus road.

Right!

Come on! Enough’s enough, time to roll yer sleeves up, give yer heads a wobble, and dig in!

Get back to defending as a team, look for an out ball to the front two on breaks. Quick passing through midfield if not.

Press their defence like a pack of demented dogs chasing a ball.

Rest Thorne, get Ledley in, start Palmer with Vydra somehow( I’ll let the experts sort that formation out) but he looked good moving through the gears from midfield to me.

Drop Jerome and start Nugent, Jerome can make a better impact sub than Nugent could in my opinion.

Get to em! Smash em up and come away with 3 points and pizza on the way home!

COME ON YOOOOOOOU RAAAAAAMS!!

What’s word on d’street?

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

**** it

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies

Anya Huddlestone Palmer Olsson

Vydra Nugent Lawrence

Wont happen in a million years, probably rightly, but can’t help but feel that would work..

Looks OK to me your right it won't happen Need to do something not sure Hudds will make it 

2 hours ago, Topram said:

Looking forward to this one! Early train up 

Nobody can look forward to going to Loftus Road I'm driving but its always a bloody nightmare to get to hate the place and always seems to be a night match Plus we are crap at the minute 

I have a good feeling about this one. Didnt fancy us against Fulham but I do for tuesday.

The key to it is defend well. We seem to be scoring for fun but over rotation of the full-backs is costing us. Stick with 2 and leave it at that.

I would go with:

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth

Huddlestone Ledley

Weimann Palmer Lawrence

Vydra

2 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Nobody can look forward to going to Loftus Road I'm driving but its always a bloody nightmare to get to hate the place and always seems to be a night match Plus we are crap at the minute 

Chin up..... Bar Brentford this is my local game..

5 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

**** it

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies

Anya Huddlestone Palmer Olsson

Vydra Nugent Lawrence

Wont happen in a million years, probably rightly, but can’t help but feel that would work..

We don’t have 2 full backs worth a place. If Hudds isn’t fit, we don’t have 2 CDM’S either. So we may be forced into a system change. He’s more likely to adopt a 3/5/2  rather than a 3/4/3. Same back 3 but Anya, Johnson, Ledley, Palmer, Weimann as the 5 and Vydra and Nuge up top. Not going to happen as you’ve stated tho. 

Away games left against Wolves, Villa and Preston. Home games against Cardiff and Boro. I think, based on our current form, we have a realistic chance of missing out on the play offs but did we really think we'd be there this season. It's been an exciting and recently frustrating ride but this is why we love the game and this is why we love DCFC. 

Archived