Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

PistoldPete2
4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Daftest post of the night (and that's saying something).

Well wassall did get us into the playoffs... we are heading out of the play offs at this rate.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, robglosta said:

I swear to God we were told GR likes different formations to suit the ebb and flow of a game. What on earth has he served up this past two months - it’s  hard not to rapidly lose interest in this sh-t. 

Reminiscent of me falsely saying I can use MS Excel in a job interview. 

7 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

The worry is not just this season however the legacy GR is creating.  We have got rid of our players who liked playing football on the deck and replaced them with players that have seen their best years and are now in decline.  Probably the best purchase this season in Palmer was for a position that our best player at the club already occupies, in addition our transfer activity has been backwards to say the least.

We have become everything I hate about football, I wonder if Mel when he appointed GR told him his remit was to make us the team we were in that play off final but to get us promoted and he therefore thought he was talking about QPR.  Players in their twilight of their careers, negative football, getting rid of players with flair, and whilst we were winning was just about acceptable, there has unfortunately been to many nights like tonight.  He has somehow managed to suck the enjoyment out of football :-(

Wisdom isn't old but look how he compares between then and now, there's no comparison. 

I do agree with everything you've said though BTW. 

Calm down guys. This is exactly as I planned it. We need to be on a bad run of form going into Sunday’s match. In recent times the winner has always gone against form. Forest have just won a couple, it’s all perfectly set up for HSBC to trounce them, which gives us a new head of steam, heading into the play offs on a run of great form. All thanks to Forest. 

Trust me. 

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

Calm down guys. This is exactly as I planned it. We need to be on a bad run of form going into Sunday’s match. In recent times the winner has always gone against form. Forest have just won a couple, it’s all perfectly set up for HSBC to trounce them, which gives us a new head of steam, heading into the play offs on a run of great form. All thanks to Forest. 

Trust me. 

Is that you Gary?

Another poor performance, at least it was a draw and not a loss as nearly happened near the end of the match. A point towards mid table mediocrity.

Looks like the money to pay for next year's season ticket is coming out of the wife's bank account and not Mel's.

PistoldPete2
3 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Can a team be relegated with 61 points? Would at least mean next season would be interesting. So sick of playing Ipswich and Cardiff and Birmingham.

We wont be playing birmingham.. maybe not cardiff either. Ipswich are unavoidable im afraid.

15 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

The worry is not just this season however the legacy GR is creating.  We have got rid of our players who liked playing football on the deck and replaced them with players that have seen their best years and are now in decline.  Probably the best purchase this season in Palmer was for a position that our best player at the club already occupies, in addition our transfer activity has been backwards to say the least.

We have become everything I hate about football, I wonder if Mel when he appointed GR told him his remit was to make us the team we were in that play off final but to get us promoted and he therefore thought he was talking about QPR.  Players in their twilight of their careers, negative football, getting rid of players with flair, and whilst we were winning was just about acceptable, there has unfortunately been to many nights like tonight.  He has somehow managed to suck the enjoyment out of football :-(

Old heads have old legs.

Don’t get me Started on Wisdom:angry:

PistoldPete2
11 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Reminiscent of me falsely saying I can use MS Excel in a job interview. 

Is that loo paper?

Archived