Derby County F.C. v Norwich City F.C.

Boycie

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

She'd be more interested in your stools mate and I don't mean the three legged variety.:blink:

Crikey yeah you jogged my memory..... I’m aware there are ladies on this site so I shall refrain from taking this conversation any further hinton:ph34r:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Boycie said:

Derby v Norwich

Sat 10th February 2018

15.00/3.00pm

Next up its Deliah’s lot for Norfolk. Let’s be avin em!  Can we get our first double of the campaign?

I don’t think it’ll be an easy game, but do we get easy games really? Any game can go either way when you’re under pressure from teams behind in the table willing you to trip up.

So, same again fella’s, I wonder if Ledley will get a start? The new lad Palmer too?  Will Rowett change a winning team? He doesn’t seem to.

One assumes Jerome can play against his old team as it not a loan, so they will be wary of him popping up with a goal. Bradders too now he plays for Derby City.

Come on you Rams!

Whats word on d’street?

I gather @Boycie that Coleman's mustard, Norwich's famous mustard that @David:mellow: has a penchant for spreading all ova his sausage {allegedly} are moving from Norwich to Burton on Trent. It's caused a bit of a stir in those parts, especially as Burton will have claim to Beer, Marmite and Bovril as well as faggots and peas with mint sauce {and now possibly with a dash of moutard}. Burton is rapidly becoming the capital of half-time football snacks and football snack accoutrements if I'm not very much mistaken. 

Would like to see more of Kasey Palmer this week but GR is nursing him back to fitness so doubt we will. Same XI that beat the B's...I'd drop Lawrence to the bench and start Weimann. I'd bring Palmer on earlier than 90 and say "go and enjoy yourself son; drop in just behind big Cam". 

Keep Deliah away from the sauce! 

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

I gather @Boycie that Coleman's mustard, Norwich's famous mustard that @David:mellow: has a penchant for spreading all ova his sausage {allegedly} are moving from Norwich to Burton on Trent. It's caused a bit of a stir in those parts, especially as Burton will have claim to Beer, Marmite and Bovril as well as faggots and peas with mint sauce {and now possibly with a dash of moutard}. Burton is rapidly becoming the capital of half-time football snacks and football snack accoutrements if I'm not very much mistaken. 

Would like to see more of Kasey Palmer this week but GR is nursing him back to fitness so doubt we will. Same XI that beat the B's...I'd drop Lawrence to the bench and start Weimann. I'd bring Palmer on earlier than 90 and say "go and enjoy yourself son; drop in just behind big Cam". 

Keep Deliah away from the sauce! 

Great post .. Not sure about Lawrence .. I might be persuaded to give Andi a bit of time with his little un and start Lawrence on the left ? But either way I'm happy with the squad and the choices at the moment, and yes let's give Kassey a decent 15/20 mins 

Any idea where waggon wheels are made ? 

11 hours ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Carson
Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsson
        Huddlestone Ledley
Weimann    Vydra     Lawrence
                 Jerome

They are a good team, underperforming if anything.

If we're on our game there's no reason why we couldn't run out comfortable winners, though.

Ledley in for Throne would be the first change I'd make. I love George, but he's not been great recently.

On current form, probably our best 11. Bit harsh on Anya to get dropped though, but no time for sentiment. 

15 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Is it as a pest? :lol:

I recall several ‘nighclub’ moments where that may have been suggested. Me, the Thirteenth Duke of Wymborn, with my reputation? Tally ho (Fast Show for the youngsters on here)

Carson

wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth   

Huddlestone Thorne 

weiman Vydra Lawrence 

Jerome 

ledley looks ready to return and Thorne looked a little tired of late but there is no need to change that one yet in my opinion 

unfortunately when Olson does play we have actually let in a lot of goals compared to Forsyth and that is in a season when we haven’t let many in so I can’t see Olson playing other than to give Forsyth a rest

59 minutes ago, jono said:

Great post .. Not sure about Lawrence .. I might be persuaded to give Andi a bit of time with his little un and start Lawrence on the left ? But either way I'm happy with the squad and the choices at the moment, and yes let's give Kassey a decent 15/20 mins 

Any idea where waggon wheels are made ? 

I suspect United Biscuits from Ashby de la zouch but maybe Thatcher closed them down when she shut the pits{ @Owd miner  might know on that}...So Staffordshire has beer, Marmite, Bovril, Coleman's mustard and Leicester has Wagon Wheels. :mellow: 

Ps: actually Wagon Wheels are made by Burton's but not the place...they're actually Brummies. 

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

'Throne' as a name for George is almost as good as the classic b4ism....forsigh.

Yes indeed. It's another one from the Shakespearian stable as in:

Forsigh: "Master Keogh...I am weary with love. And my very ligamentes are torn and ruptured from battle...pray tell how I may seek to repaire mine-self...or I am verily done...I am afeared that Sir Rowett will have me castigated from this very building..."

Master Keogh " Yay...Nay...like ye say...your ligaments are shredded like papyrus torn asunder and scattered from thy very bones. You need to consult with Master Throne...for his very legs were smashed like yours by a knave from Suffolk...yet behold  here he is...like new...a giant of a man on the battlefield..."

Throne {enters stage left, dressed in full chain-mail, wielding a huge sword} "Bring me the head of that very knave from Suffolk and I will smite his bones and smash them to smithereens..." etc :mellow:

Archived