Derby County F.C. v Norwich City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, caymanram said:

From that let’s hope they don’t score first.....

IMG_4971.PNG

That's a very respectable set of results. It will be a very interesting game. One assumes that CamJer will have an extra bit of vim on account of the fact he's playing against his former employer. They clearly will be parking the bus; is it me or are we due some "magic darts" from Vydra? Maybe GR should give the Nuge the nudge to start {see what I did there?} because together they do combine well. Might bamboozle Narrritch a bit...let Nuge and Vydra give them the run-around for 60 minutes, then bring on Palmer & Jerome's {sounds like a posh biscuit...but certainly not Lemon Puffs :mellow:} for half-an-hour of pace, power and assault & battery. Start with the tigers then on 60 release the lions. 

No mugs these fellas, think they are having the season we thought we were going to have.

They will be strong next season. Low scoring game this.....

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

On the bench.

Be useful to have him on the bench, can come on to cover midfield if needed or left wing to bully them a bit.

Id keep anya in because he earned it as best he could after coming back, and probably Lawrence as well, although some would drop him. CamJam over Nuge for me.

The other one to think about is Ledley for Thorne.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Be useful to have him on the bench, can come on to cover midfield if needed or left wing to bully them a bit.

Id keep anya in because he earned it as best he could after coming back, and probably Lawrence as well, although some would drop him. CamJam over Nuge for me.

The other one to think about is Ledley for Thorne.

Sometimes you talk sense, Mr.(?) Waste.

If Gary reads @Carl Sagan's posts on here he'll know that only HABITUAL RELENTLESS WINNING will bring about automatic promotion. Wolves will be doing it, Aston Bloody Villa will be doing it, so we need to be doing it. Norwich's excellent away form will count for nothing if we're exercising HABITUAL RELENTLESS WINNING and there'll be nothing big fat Steve Bruce can do about us either.

HABITUAL RELENTLESS WINNING please Gary.

We wont win every game.. and neither will Villa. I expect the placings to flucuate a little bit for the next few weeks.

our GoalDifference is essentially an extra point which is good.

Villa seem to be good at getting lucky 1-0s away from home... if you saw them agaisnt Sheff Utd you'll know luck has a large thing to do with their run.

Archived