Derby County F.C. v Norwich City F.C.

Boycie

Derby v Norwich

Sat 10th February 2018

15.00/3.00pm

Next up its Deliah’s lot for Norfolk. Let’s be avin em!  Can we get our first double of the campaign?

I don’t think it’ll be an easy game, but do we get easy games really? Any game can go either way when you’re under pressure from teams behind in the table willing you to trip up.

So, same again fella’s, I wonder if Ledley will get a start? The new lad Palmer too?  Will Rowett change a winning team? He doesn’t seem to.

One assumes Jerome can play against his old team as it not a loan, so they will be wary of him popping up with a goal. Bradders too now he plays for Derby City.

Come on you Rams!

Whats word on d’street?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard match this got them at the wrong time now they are on form Vellios always frightens the life out Keogh  Anybody who watch them at Stamford bridge knows they are very good Don't think I would be disappointed with a draw with this one They will beat a lot of teams before the seasons ended 

57 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Derby v Norwich

Sat 10th February 2018

15.00/3.00pm

Next up its Deliah’s lot for Norfolk. Let’s be avin em!  Can we get our first double of the campaign?

I don’t think it’ll be an easy game, but do we get easy games really? Any game can go either way when you’re under pressure from teams behind in the table willing you to trip up.

So, same again fella’s, I wonder if Ledley will get a start? The new lad Palmer too?  Will Rowett change a winning team? He doesn’t seem to.

One assumes Jerome can play against his old team as it not a loan, so they will be wary of him popping up with a goal. Bradders too now he plays for Derby City.

Come on you Rams!

Whats word on d’street?

Too early for bradders .. can anyone confirm jerome can play for us? Depends on what the deal we agreed with naaritch.

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Still surprised at negativity. WE are second with a fantastic defence, incredible record. Let them worry about us. Only a W will do we are at home

Good shout,,lets stuff the buggers but not Delia - shes a bit old for me?

5 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I have a reputation with older ladies. Plus she’d have me eating healthier

Nah you're mistaking her for Gillian Mckeith! Delia's all about old fashioned high salt, high sugar, tasty food with lots of alcohol. She's right up my street is Delia. 

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

Nah you're mistaking her for Gillian Mckeith! Delia's all about old fashioned high salt, high sugar, tasty food with lots of alcohol. She's right up my street is Delia. 

Gillian Mckeith woah! You got me thinking now......Disnt she have a fall from grace? Some dodgy claim about her ‘health’ foods? 

Carson
Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsson
        Huddlestone Ledley
Weimann    Vydra     Lawrence
                 Jerome

They are a good team, underperforming if anything.

If we're on our game there's no reason why we couldn't run out comfortable winners, though.

Ledley in for Throne would be the first change I'd make. I love George, but he's not been great recently.

Just now, EulogyForEvolution said:

Carson
Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsson
        Huddlestone Ledley
Weimann    Vydra     Lawrence
                 Jerome

They are a good team, underperforming if anything.

If we're on our game there's no reason why we couldn't run out comfortable winners, though.

Ledley in for Throne would be the first change I'd make. I love George, but he's not been great recently.

I presume the throne is an upgrade on the wardrobe :ph34r:

Archived