Derby County F.C. v Norwich City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Good point Sir! Anya should not be dropped on any account for this next match...

I’m with that ,,, really did enough to stay in on merit and there could be a little Olsen ,anja,vydra triangle that could turn out to be a bit electric in the making , rowett says anja and Olsen are good friends and combine well together and there’s a bit of anja ,vyds history from Watford , 

Unchanged team for me apart from Ledley in for Thorne 

1 minute ago, archied said:

I’m with that ,,, really did enough to stay in on merit and there could be a little Olsen ,anja,vydra triangle that could turn out to be a bit electric in the making , rowett says anja and Olsen are good friends and combine well together and there’s a bit of anja ,vyds history from Watford , 

Unchanged team for me apart from Ledley in for Thorne 

Don’t mind if Anya Johnson Weimann or Palmer starts wide. All good. Horses for courses - Gary’s call depending on his assessment of Norwich’s defence.

10 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Don’t mind if Anya Johnson Weimann or Palmer starts wide. All good. Horses for courses - Gary’s call depending on his assessment of Norwich’s defence.

Palmer isn’t fit ( match fit ) yet, so unlikely to start.  Just hope we’re far enough ahead in some of our upcoming fixtures to get him some game time

7 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I suspect United Biscuits from Ashby de la zouch but maybe Thatcher closed them down when she shut the pits{ @Owd miner  might know on that}...So Staffordshire has beer, Marmite, Bovril, Coleman's mustard and Leicester has Wagon Wheels. :mellow: 

Ps: actually Wagon Wheels are made by Burton's but not the place...they're actually Brummies. 

Ah thas reet . They got bigger and   Sowed ta foreigners.... ya got ta watch em from Norwich ... they ay six fingers and play banjo. They are mucky buggers . 

Archived