6pm live announcement with Mel

Ewe Ram

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Mel's brought Sporting Kansas City, cancelled Russell's contract and visa and resigned him at derby.

Russell brought forward in chains then appoligises profusely for rejecting mels contract offer..

Close,he’s bought Guingamp and has released Abdoul Camara so he can start v Brentford tomorrow ?

14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Dunno what it means but there’s a few clips on dcfc Snapchat and instagram stories with the caption of #sinceiwasyoung as well. Ex players holding up videos in their playing days I believe. If you haven’t got Instagram I wholeheartedly recommend you download it, purely to see Wasalls face in the second clip:lol:

Probably needs the video to be fully appreciated 

22D79915-BF35-4D47-A9E8-7F92411F6EB2.png

13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Dunno what it means but there’s a few clips on dcfc Snapchat and instagram stories with the caption of #sinceiwasyoung as well. Ex players holding up videos in their playing days I believe. If you haven’t got Instagram I wholeheartedly recommend you download it, purely to see Wasalls face in the second clip:lol:

He looks terrified :lol:

scared.png

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

PURE GUESSWORK:

Archive of old matches/highlights being made available on ramstv, similar to the wwe network/Netflix idea.

Long shot, but just connecting the ‘ex players holding videos’thimg

That seems a pretty reasonable and logical deduction.

No chance it's that then.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Well if it is foreign investment this is a really weird way to go about announcing it. 

My money is on an anti-climactic let down after we have worked ourselves in to a frenzy with speculation.

It’ll be something to do with season tickets I’d hazard a guess, can’t see investors being announced in that way- we’d have heard something prior anyway. Stadium work remains a possibility tho 

Archived