6pm live announcement with Mel

Ewe Ram

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon they’ve archived every filmed Derby game in history and they will all be available to watch anytime to Rams TV subscribers.

(Bit like they do with WWE Universe subscriptions where you can watch SummerSlam ‘88 or whatever).

8 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I reckon they’ve archived every filmed Derby game in history and they will all be available to watch anytime to Rams TV subscribers.

(Bit like they do with WWE Universe subscriptions where you can watch SummerSlam ‘88 or whatever).

Ive really started to hope it’s this. The actual WWE network is pricey, but is completely worth it when you come home drunk, ordered a pizza and fancy Royal Rumble ‘97. Its perfect mindless drunk viewing.

Imagine that but it’s the 5-0 Home win against Forest!

11 minutes ago, cosmic said:

You can watch a lot of the goals and highlights on Youtube already. Will be a bit disappointing if this is the big announcement, but then again a stadium name change would be even more underwhelming. 

It's such a weird time, 6pm on a Friday. Which would be 2am in Beijing so I'd be surprised if it's Chinese ownership.

Love the video archive theory, but again, why not say something at a more sensibly timed presser?

I loved the East Stand development plans to take the stadium and surroundings to the next level. No problem if it's going to be that.

It's odd this is on social media trying to create a buzz, but not on the official site. Which makes me think it's more whimsy than something serious. And the timing works for a buzz in America as well as the UK.

So I'm sticking my neck out and saying we've signed Niall Horan as an out of contract player and he's been given Anya's shirt number!

The age old problem with drumming up any kind of anticipation for things like this is that the reality can never quite live up to the expectation and it might all be very underwhelming, or cringey or both.  If its something 'for the fans' then I think it often brings out the cynics on here as well who don't like Mel... but that doesn't necessarily include a large proportion of the fanbase.

As the transfer window has closed, then quite frankly as its unlikely to have anything to do with the first team I'm probably going to be a bit meh! about it anyway (unless its a free ST for the next 10 years of course).  

Archived