6pm live announcement with Mel

Ewe Ram

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Attendences are still down, I guess this makes sense.

Actually I’m completely wrong

There’s a drop in attendance but there’s no drop in renewals because there’s a core of 22/23k Derby fans who renew no matter what. The fans that aren’t turning up are the bandwagoners who are moaning at the ticket office when we get to Wembley because they’re at the back of the queue for tickets.

The people who bother to jump on a computer/tablet/whatever to watch an announcement from Derby live are the saddos like us who are obsessed with Derby, they’re either already renewing or unable to have tickets for other reasons (live abroad).

TobyWanKenobi
24 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Nearly 21k views on this thread which I started. I think the last one I started was years ago. I only wish it had been something worth all the interest. Sorry :whistle:

If you ask me, you deserve a portion of the sites ad revenue...

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Actually I’m completely wrong

There’s a drop in attendance but there’s no drop in renewals because there’s a core of 22/23k Derby fans who renew no matter what. The fans that aren’t turning up are the bandwagoners who are moaning at the ticket office when we get to Wembley because they’re at the back of the queue for tickets.

The people who bother to jump on a computer/tablet/whatever to watch an announcement from Derby live are the saddos like us who are obsessed with Derby, they’re either already renewing or unable to have tickets for other reasons (live abroad).

There's no need to slag off the floating fans. That's football. That's life. We're Derby, not Barcelona. 

I'm one of them I suppose. I used to go every game but these days it's a 12 hour round journey to PP so don't go that often but moreso when we're doing well. That said, I still go away from home as often as possible whether we're great or shi!e.

And if I want to go to Wembley then I'll ruddy well go thanks :)

18 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

There's no need to slag off the floating fans. That's football. That's life. We're Derby, not Barcelona. 

I'm one of them I suppose. I used to go every game but these days it's a 12 hour round journey to PP so don't go that often but moreso when we're doing well. That said, I still go away from home as often as possible whether we're great or shi!e.

And if I want to go to Wembley then I'll ruddy well go thanks :)

Good but I’m sure you wouldn’t be losing it down the phone at some poor sod who just works at the ticket office 9-5 because you can’t get a ticket, like a lot of people seemed to.

Didnt John Percy tweet that someone who hadn’t bought a ticket since 2009 was causing staff a massive problem because they couldn’t get a Wembley ticket in 2014? That was more my reference point.

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

Good but I’m sure you wouldn’t be losing it down the phone at some poor sod who just works at the ticket office 9-5 because you can’t get a ticket, like a lot of people seemed to.

Didnt John Percy tweet that someone who hadn’t bought a ticket since 2009 was causing staff a massive problem because they couldn’t get a Wembley ticket in 2014? That was more my reference point.

It wouldn't make any difference if the had attended every match since 2009. Some people are just like that.

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

I couldn't give a flippin **** what someone effin tweeted 4 years ago. Get a frickin grip man. 

Talk about a spurious point!

Derby's support is built on its support as a whole. Whether that be ST or not, we're all bloody loyal. I'm sick of saying it.

I've supported Derby all my life and will continue until the second I die. I will 99.9% never have a ST again but I know exactly what my plans are every Saturday / Tuesday from August to May. 

See you all tomorrow, wherever you'll be following the SuperRams. 

(I'll be in ikea...)

3 hours ago, Ramarena said:

What's **** is going on with he lighting there.....his ear lobes????? FFS!

Yep he has a glow about him now shackell has gone

Archived