Derby County v Brentford F.C.

Boycie

Pride Park 

15.00/3.00pm

Well.

We need to win this one as our recent form has been win draw win draw, so we are due a win?

@Bris Vegas has predicted we won’t claim an 11th match undefeated, so if we lose we can all blame him.

Wonder if there will be any new signings?

Up the Rams! Give it your best shot lads!

whats word on d’street?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Millwall was most definitely a "must not lose" game or at worst a "must draw at least ". So I suspect this one is a "must win" game. Ideally it's a "must win by 5 clear goals" but I suspect We'd be happy with 1-0. Could this be a nadir though and one that shows {bloody} @Bris Vegas to be correct in his 11-game hoodoo? I'm reminded of a old girlfriend who used to tell me "one swallow doth not a summer make" so definitely a "must win by more than 1 goal" game. :mellow:

Carson
Baird Keogh Davies Olsson
   Huddlestone Ledley
Weimann  Vydra  Lawrence
               Jerome

Roos, Wisdom, Thorne, Palmer, Anya, Nugent, Winnall

Should have enough to see off Brentford if we're on our game.

I reckon Jerome has earned a start and will hopefully provide a bit more energy up top.

Gary might throw Palmer in straight away if he is very concerned by our consecutive blanks in a row, but I doubt it.

5 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I'm reminded of a old girlfriend who used to tell me "one swallow doth not a summer make"

Great gag!

Think we’ll win it. One of those ‘season defining’ games like Villa and Boro when we prove we’ve got what it takes. 

Give Anya a chance in preference of Lawrence ,Ledley  and Jerome should start. If not happening need to make subs earlier in the game rather than leaving it for last 10-15 mins.

GR you need to jee up the lads for this one. They have had their hols in the sunshine its now time for them to do the business on the pitch.

Looking for advice ladies and gents..... Travelling by train for this (always drove when I had S.T.) and as I’ve not been in a while and ideally want to catch  1725 I’ve had a look on google maps and says I can access via footbridge at station? Thought I had to walk long way round? Aiming for a couple of pints pre match so walking via Brunswick out but I really could do with shortest route back post match. I can jog if need be :yes: Many thanks 

13 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I really could do with shortest route back post match.

You can get into the station from Pride Park via the footbridge as long as you’ve got a ticket. Ground to platform is about a 15 minute walk, so you should be fine for the 17.25. 

Carson

Wisdom           Keogh        Davies      Olsson

Huddlestone            Ledley

Palmer                  Vydra             Lawrence

Nugent

8 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

You can get into the station from Pride Park via the footbridge as long as you’ve got a ticket. Ground to platform is about a 15 minute walk, so you should be fine for the 17.25. 

Fantastic. Yep all ticketed up Lambchop, many thanks gives me piece of mind :thumbsup:

Archived