Derby County v Brentford F.C.

Boycie

Nuge is such a life force but I think it might possibly be one to give Jerome a start and I agree with others that maybe encouraging Anya with a start could be positive as well as the effect it will have keeping Lawrence/Weiman on their toes. 

Can't decide whether I'd like to see George continue because he is due a match winning performance about now. Or to give Ledley a start. As to Ollson .. well maybe; but who is he likely to be facing ?  If they are a bit lumbering then I'd be tempted to give Marcus a run as he is good going forward. ... defo this game demands a win, a good one will provide real impetus. 

up the rams 

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Fantastic. Yep all ticketed up Lambchop, many thanks gives me piece of mind :thumbsup:

No prob, it’s what I do on weekday matches for the train back to Matlock. The temptation is to stop for a cheeky pint on the way back though...

12 minutes ago, jono said:

Nuge is such a life force but I think it might possibly be one to give Jerome a start and I agree with others that maybe encouraging Anya with a start could be positive as well as the effect it will have keeping Lawrence/Weiman on their toes. 

Can't decide whether I'd like to see George continue because he is due a match winning performance about now. Or to give Ledley a start. As to Ollson .. well maybe; but who is he likely to be facing ?  If they are a bit lumbering then I'd be tempted to give Marcus a run as he is good going forward. ... defo this game demands a win, a good one will provide real impetus. 

up the rams 

Tough calls, Jono. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Olsson back in, johnson too (Rowetts fave player)  ... Ledley unlikely in spite of GTs two most shaky consecutive outings ever, he’s still a bigger threat. Jerome for sure will start.

25 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

No prob, it’s what I do on weekday matches for the train back to Matlock. The temptation is to stop for a cheeky pint on the way back though...

I’d be doing the same but I’ve a number of ales waiting for me once I’ve got home, changed, thrown a piece of bread down my neck and got out again:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Lambchop said:

I do that too, but the train isn't until 11, so cheeky pint is often 3.

It's a good job the train goes no further than Nottm, I can safely say.

25 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I do that too, but the train isn't until 11, so cheeky pint is often 3.

It's a good job the train goes no further than Nottm, I can safely say.

Ah right, I’m going in the opposite direction then, 10.15 to Cromford. If I miss the stop I just have to go to Matlock and come back again. Only done that once though. 

2 hours ago, Ramdale said:

Carson

Wisdom  Keogh  Davies  Olsson

Huddlestone  Thorne

Palmer Vydra Lawrence

Jerome

Just watched Gary’s video on the transfer window. He says Palmer isn’t match fit after a couple of injuries and no games, so doubt he will start ahead of Weimann. I’d swap Thorne for Ledley personally. But either way, get at em early and I can see a comfortable 3 points with that team 

I think we might see a few changes for this game.

Carson 

Wisdom  Keogh Davies Ollson 

Huddlestone Ledley 

Weimann   Vydra     Palmer 

Jerome 

Unless Mrs Weimann drops then Lawrence, either way think we should start the new lad , chuck him in too the deep end. 

Thorne let' give him a game off being old reliable Joe back in.

Rowetts been dying to start Jerome I feel. 

Ollson simply because Forsyth really hasn' been good enough either defensively or attacking. Maybe should have looked at our left back options in January. 

15 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Ah right, I’m going in the opposite direction then, 10.15 to Cromford. If I miss the stop I just have to go to Matlock and come back again. Only done that once though. 

Classic case of ‘ I’ll rest my eyes for five minutes’...... yep been there too. Damn that ale 

12 minutes ago, Derbydave96 said:

Carson 

Baird Keogh Davies Olsson 

Huddz Ledley

Weimann Vydra Johnson

Jerome

Roos Wisdom Thorne Palmer Lawrence Winall Nugent 

Although would quite like to see Anya on the bench also 

I would stick with Wisdom, give Anya a chance instead of Bradders.......

8 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Classic case of ‘ I’ll rest my eyes for five minutes’...... yep been there too. Damn that ale 

I’ve got a feeling it was after the Forest 5-0 when I’d been on it all day, so that’s a pretty good excuse. 

It's my birthday tomorrow so am hoping every Ram will do his duty

using my way too numerous initials I am expecting Jerome, and Thorne and Lawrence to score on my behalf, we have t got an "O" in the squad but maybe Richard KeeO will complete the set 

PS .. I've been out for birthday dinner and am well oiled hence this daft ramble 

COYR :blink::blink::ermm: :D

9 minutes ago, jono said:

It's my birthday tomorrow so am hoping every Ram will do his duty

using my way too numerous initials I am expecting Jerome, and Thorne and Lawrence to score on my behalf, we have t got an "O" in the squad but maybe Richard KeeO will complete the set 

PS .. I've been out for birthday dinner and am well oiled hence this daft ramble 

COYR :blink::blink::ermm: :D

Happy birthday pal, hope we get the win for you tomorrow, it would be great to see Keogh celebrate his new contract with a goal.

I'd like to see Jerome start; I'm sure that he can recover in a week for the Norwich game if he does ok!

Brentford one of those tricky teams and a difficult game to predict. No big stars but always play well as a team. I quite liked the thought of us signing Ollie Watkins last season so hope he's not their key player today.

Just glad to get back to the football;  seems ages since the last game with having to miss Millwall. COYR! 

Archived