Derby County v Brentford F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, curtains said:

Whoever puts on the shirt today. 

Lets send them Bees back to their hive. 

yeah it would be a real buzz kill if we lost.

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Don’t worry, our workers will swarm their defence. 

But if we do lose lets hope people dont drone on about it.

On 2/1/2018 at 16:06, SKRam said:

Looking for advice ladies and gents..... Travelling by train for this (always drove when I had S.T.) and as I’ve not been in a while and ideally want to catch  1725 I’ve had a look on google maps and says I can access via footbridge at station? Thought I had to walk long way round? Aiming for a couple of pints pre match so walking via Brunswick out but I really could do with shortest route back post match. I can jog if need be :yes: Many thanks 

That first train back to Matlock, after the match, is always crammed. It makes for a better matchday experience to have a few post match pints in the Brunswick and catch the later train.

Ps......are you sure that there is a 17.25 train?. ....looks like its 17.53 to me.

I would start with jerome he's looked lively when he's come on last 2 games. Maybe Palmer as well especially if weimann is cooing over a baby. Ledley if he is fit for thorne.

11 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

About time we saw what Jerome is made of tomorrow.....let's see what he's like over 70 minutes at least

Tend to think nuge is a bit of a waste as a late sub.  Prefer him to start with camjam to get at least 30 mins.  It's a bit of a risk because nuge isn't exactly on it currently.  

20 minutes ago, David said:

I'll bee buzzing if this comes in.....will use my winnings to take Beeyonce out for dinner.

DVGhyiFXkAAJgBD.jpg-large.jpeg

If that comes in I'll give you the money* myself!

*Illustrative purposes only. Under no circumstance will any money change hands.

Feb and march is where the league becomes a bit of a grind

we need a spark. We seem to have faded slightly.

I'd like to see Ledley back because without him we've started to hoof it out of defence again.

21 minutes ago, curtains said:

Canaries next Saturday  lol. 

Have just got back from a week in the Canaries and it rained nearly all week! I could do with a win to cheer me up - mind you, it’s a nice change watching english rain instead of spanish!

Archived