If Rowett were to leave, who would you like to to replace him?

Sexydadbod

28 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Nobody to replace Gary? Because Gary is staying, Stoke are going down whoever goes to them, it's there time to disappear again, will be in division one in three years time,  with 10000 home supporters and 500 going away to see a rich mans port vale.

well said.... they have been a PL side for a while, so they have a new generation of fans... that will take time for them to get bored.

but just like a blackburn.. put them in third tier and those 5k of hard core fans are the only ones going.

were a tiny club before Pulis took them up. been in the PL way too long.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He won't leave but if he did the only person right for this role at this stage of the season with the position we are in would be Igor Stimac.

11 hours ago, McLovin said:

I'll give it a go if I'm required but only if I'm guaranteed a transfer budget of 500 million, how does that sound?

Sounds reasonable. I've just fired up Championship Manager and there's a great young prospect you ought to sign - ex-Derby too, called Tonton Zola Moukoko who looks a fantastic player. Sorry if my version's a bit out of date.

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, eddie said:

Sounds reasonable. I've just fired up Championship Manager and there's a great young prospect you ought to sign - ex-Derby too, called Tonton Zola Moukoko who looks a fantastic player. Sorry if my version's a bit out of date.

Dont worry about it, my version has Roger Davies in it.

18 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I'll light the touch paper first.

2018-01-07-09-57-41-.jpg.d36b02bacf2d938aa566a6b3de76267c.jpg

Perfect. It's like vandalising a lift - wrong on so many levels.

I do find it interesting how so many are are dismissive of there being any chance of Rowett leaving, especially as he only has 18 months left on his contract and with Rowett heading Stoke's wishlist. Maybe we believe that Rowett is a lot more loyal than McClaren?

For me, Mel would be very daft not to have a contingency plan after what happened with McClaren. A member of the Stoke forum said that Mark Sale said that Rowett would jump at the chance(although he did not provide a source for this claim)

Archived