If Rowett were to leave, who would you like to to replace him?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Lets not derail ourselves by pretenting gary is off when he is going nowhere 

It's only a hypothetical scenario dude, just a bit of fun on a Friday night. Anyway I need something to keep me occupied because googling suicide forests in Japan has creeped me out! 

7 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Surely Bris Vegas with McLovin as assistant would be unbeatable... but only if they were allowed to revise the results with hindsight. :ph34r:;)

Yes baby the glory times would be back. It would be the perfect good cop/bad cop combination(not sure one which of us would be the bad cop). 

34 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It's only a hypothetical scenario dude, just a bit of fun on a Friday night. Anyway I need something to keep me occupied because googling suicide forests in Japan has creeped me out! 

Thats how it starts... there is a thread on stoke fans wanting Rowett (throw away forum comment) give it another week & we’ll have turned into 100% going, why hasnt he denied it & any player poor performance is because they know he’s off ? 

6 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Thats how it starts... there is a thread on stoke fans wanting Rowett (throw away forum comment) give it another week & we’ll have turned into 100% going, why hasnt he denied it & any player poor performance is because they know he’s off ? 

I think all the speculation started after Mark Lawrenson said on talksport that British managers like Rowett should be given opportunities and Rowett would join Stoke as the opportunity to manage in the premier league would be too great a chance to miss. The Stoke fans probably heard that which led to the thread on their forum, which led to the threads on this forum :lol: cumulative effect.

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

Remember the frenzy when folk had convinced themselves we were signing Assombalonga without even being linked?

That was truly pathetic 

Archived