Gary Rowett “under consideration” for Stoke job

Nuwtfly

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Agree with everything you've said  I am warming to him and the footballs better now, I just haven't bought into him entirely yet and as I say I don't know why.

I’m exactly the same, can’t put my finger on it, gladly acknowledge he’s good for the club but there’s a kind of gut feeling (had the same with Rush) that’s stopping me being a fully fledged Rowettite. 

8 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Do ya Fink Gary will stop putting 'F' in front of words that start with 'TH'?  its as bad as Nigel's erm erm

Yeah, a manager who doesn't speak the Queen's English isn't worth having. 

Get rid of the character of your accent if you want to manage a team like Derby, you bum!

**** off to Stoke. We don't want you.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I hope Stoke go down. Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible city.

Whilst I agree, it really does open your eyes if you read their fans forums.

I personally think they have major illusions of grandeau, but they say the same thing about us given how long we have languised in the championship. It really is amazing how big you think your club is, if you have been in the Premiership for 10 years without much of a relegation threat in that time.

My own opinion of Stoke goes back to when I went to Uni near there, and frequented there. They had **** attendances, seemed to be a city which didn't care for football much, and half the city had an allegience to Port Vale.

Oh how times have changed.

Their fans cheered and laughed when Aaron Ramsey broke his leg and a few years later when he eventually fully recovered, they booed him and chanted "he walks with a limp". 

Might seem hypocritical because of the Collymore song(which I condemn) but Collymore is a **** himself and almost deserves the chant after what he said about Derby fans and the philpotts.

27 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Buying a full back when you need a manager is a bit like opting for a boob job instead of that heart bypass you need.

I dunno about that - if they replace Mark Hughes with Martin O'Neill, then they've definitely replaced one tit with a bigger one. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

Whilst I agree, it really does open your eyes if you read their fans forums.

I personally think they have major illusions of grandeau, but they say the same thing about us given how long we have languised in the championship. It really is amazing how big you think your club is, if you have been in the Premiership for 10 years without much of a relegation threat in that time.

My own opinion of Stoke goes back to when I went to Uni near there, and frequented there. They had **** attendances, seemed to be a city which didn't care for football much, and half the city had an allegience to Port Vale.

Oh how times have changed.

Not being familiar with the city, can I assume you are saying more than half have an allegiance to Port Vale now?!

Probably all converted to Stoke fans now.

The Premier league, Its the be all and end all of everything dont you know.

One other reason to laugh at them and hate them all at the same time is that I read in their forums that some dont want Rowett because they seem him as a long ball merchant?

We've just come from a good view years of tippy tappy Barclona football, and they had Tony Pulis, and Rory delaps throw-ins.

You couldnt make it up. Delussional sorts.

Archived