Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Come on parsnip,show some balls

Never apologise,never back down!

?

I wouldn't normally but he's only just come back.

I think it's fair to say he'll never find me funny but i dont want him to go AWOL again citing me as the root cause.

Haha 'root' cause! Haha!

@eddie won't find that funny.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Gandalf's shin pads said:

You get the same with most of the 'super clubs'. I find it very curious that, especially with their younger following, they don't seem to understand the reason they win most games is not because they are inherently superior as a club but because they are simply vastly more wealthy than ninety percent of the teams they play.

They seem totally oblivious to the fact that if Torquay had spent as much as they have over the last twenty five years they would be in a similar position. 

Don't forget today is Fat Cat Friday, the day on which the chief executives of the big companies have been paid as much as the average worker earns in a year. It's just football mirroring everyday life.

Just got back i thought we played well considering. We got pinned back but that is to be expected & id have liked to have seen nugent come on at 0-0. Few tired legs towards the end. Lingard to be fair looked well but shaw is terrible and pogba isnt world class no where near 

We are still in Manchester! Decent rested preformance from the lads, Lawrence Russell weimann ran the hearts out tonight but my MOTM was Ollson, he for me should be our first choice LB! Thorne crackling, anyway have a good weekend and lets go for the league!. UTR

7 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Like how they play at Anfeld, Etihad etc

If we parked the bus with 11 shots and 2 on target, what are they doing at Anfield with 6 shots and only 1 on target? 

Must have had 2 buses. 

Archived