Barnsley F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Bradders and Lawrence are out i'd go...

Carson

Wisdom   Keogh   Davies   Forsyth

Thorne   Ledley

Russell   Vydra   Nugent

Martin

Carson 
Wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth
              Thorne Ledley
Weimann      Vydra     Lawrence
                     Martin

Mitchell, Baird, Huddlestone, Johnson, Russell, Nugent, Winnall

I think we can pick up all three points here. Keep it nice and solid at the back and allow the front 4 to do what they do.

Just a reminder for anyone with a flag ... They all need a fire certificate whatever the size...

As well, had a good chat with their SLO earlier, will be plenty of extra security / safety checks on fans, mainly due to issues with a few clubs fans of recent. Sure you are aware of one club who was there the other week!

I’m making this one. Went earlier in the season and they impressed me that evening. Play a really exciting, attacking style of football. But they’ve sold a full squad the last couple of windows and it is showing now. 

Won’t be easy for us though. But I see 2-0 Rams. Winnall is a hate figure on their forum. I’ll say he bags at least once. 

We need to win this one... on our current home performances I cant see us getting anything against villa next week. We should have a  strong squad with Thorne back in conention, Johnson and Winnall back in the squad.. maybe too early for bent and bennett to get in the squad, and we have too many players when they are all fit. 

2 hours ago, Warren Hobhead said:

I’m making this one. Went earlier in the season and they impressed me that evening. Play a really exciting, attacking style of football. But they’ve sold a full squad the last couple of windows and it is showing now. 

Won’t be easy for us though. But I see 2-0 Rams. Winnall is a hate figure on their forum. I’ll say he bags at least once. 

I agree,they do try to play decent football but,jeez!, do you remember the side we put out that night?!?

Archived