Derby County v Ipswich Town

B4ev6is

I've a feeling we will finally get rid of our Ipswich at home hoodoo, in the same week that we lost the Boro hoodoo.

I'm now aware of 11 Derby fans that live in Ipswich (incuding myself); some of which are also Season Ticket holders.

So much grief has been dished out my by work collagues since 2006, it's payback time.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, admira said:

I've a feeling we will finally get rid of our Ipswich at home hoodoo, in the same week that we lost the Boro hoodoo.

I'm now aware of 11 Derby fans that live in Ipswich (incuding myself); some of which are also Season Ticket holders.

So much grief has been dished out my by work collagues since 2006, it's payback time.

My next door neighbour is a tractor boy, but a reasonable one at that.

he's been shaking his head at our results against them at home for about 10 years now.  a win to give us 1 in 11  will be a good start but it'll be another 3 or 4 years before we can say the hoodoo is completely dead. i'd just like the chance to shake my head at him for once.:lol:

3 hours ago, admira said:

If he does, I bet he's glad that thug Douglas isn't at Portman Morgue anymoe so he can end the game with two good legs.

Definitely not a fan of McCarthy or Douglas but my reading of the incident which broke GTs' leg was that it was a block tackle just as he was about to shoot but certainly not a foul (for once)

Nearly time to get coat, hat and gloves. Is it cold enough for flying jacket ? 

Great dry frosty night for a game. Need to start with fire in our guts. Nervous about this one, love beating McCarthy sides but we need focus determination and mustn't allow ourselves to be bullied or rattled. We have the technology (and Vydra) ....We can do this. Come on you Rams - make my day :thumbsup:

We seem to have a distinct way of playing away from home now but we haven't quite come to terms with the home performances when the onus is on us to attack. If we click with that we're in for a great season. Hopefully we'll see enough against Ipswich to get the job done and keep building on it. COYR.

Archived