Weimann  Vydra   Lawrence
               Nugent

For Burton:

Carson
Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsson
              Thorne Ledley
Russell        Vydra      Lawrence
                   Martin  

Stick with the same team for Ipswich, tiredness and injuries permitting.

Mix it up a bit for Burton to keep everyone fresh after a long run of games, provided we stuff Ipswich!

Thorne could do with 90' but Ledley and Hudds deserve to keep their positions at the moment.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

whats the point gary rowwett saying he must be starting thorn in next 5 games for me thorn needs to play games.

We can't start forcing 'key players' into the team just because they need the extra minutes. A key example being the Baird/Wisdom situation, it wouldn't be fair to Baird to drop him while he's playing well. The same goes for hudds and Ledley, starting to see a real partnership form from them. 

If it ain't broke don't fix it 

Lol. Weimann really is the new nick Blackman for you B4.  What on earth has he done wrong to validate being dropped for Russell? Previous game you wanted "under 23 player" to have his potential starting place.

Weimann, although not banging in a hat trick himself, has played well and contributed enough in these games to deserve a chance to keep the shirt.

Is he our best player? No

Does he deserve to be dropped? No

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Nrothing qrong with wieman but u just feel russle will give them probleams and stright there defance or force it shape.

So like Weimann has done in the last 2 games then?

I can understand rotating to keep players fresh with a busy series of weeks coming up, but, just like your suggestion to drop vydra for the boro game, I think you're miles off on this, unless rowett think Weimann has run himself into the ground last 2 games.

Archived