PPS Development

Mihangel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a good proposal this is!

East Stand will be the place to be on matchdays. Not sure if anyone has looked at the plans, but there would be 3 entrances directly into the East Stand so at half time, that would be your concourse.

This is the internal plan which shows what I mean. Big screens, choice of food places, bars, big glazed atrium. Will be fantastic.

PPS 1.png

PPS 2.png

16 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

What a good proposal this is!

East Stand will be the place to be on matchdays. Not sure if anyone has looked at the plans, but there would be 3 entrances directly into the East Stand so at half time, that would be your concourse.

This is the internal plan which shows what I mean. Big screens, choice of food places, bars, big glazed atrium. Will be fantastic.

PPS 1.png

PPS 2.png

Nothing for us commoners in the South stand.

I'm enjoying the random 'people in a crowd' inserted into the photo.

There's a man right in the middle with a Ram superimposed on a white shirt, wearing what appears to be a black skirt, grey trainers and black socks... anyone owning up to that outfit?

Rammie's there, obvs.

Plus a little boy carrying a ball, who looks lost. A little girl with a Rams parasol. Someone carrying loads of balloons. And someone pushing a pram. Looks like Mel is expecting further demographic changes in the make-up of the average football crowd.

PrideParkImage1PNG.png

Archived