Will Hughes Watch

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

If I had a choice of any club in the world Will would go to, he'd be playing in yellow and black for the rest of the season.

The chances of that happening are mighty slim.

Dortmund?

5 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

If I had a choice of any club in the world Will would go to, he'd be playing in yellow and black for the rest of the season.

The chances of that happening are mighty slim.

If he did go to Burton i'd sell my house, wife, kids, grandkids and dog and put all the cash on them stopping up.

Bit sad when I turned the DCFC calendar over this morning to be greeted by our Will. At least the other photo of George Thorne is less painful now he's getting a bit of playing time under his belt (early days for both I know - but I hope Will start to get a bit more game time for Watford and our George goes from strength to strength at Derby.)

On 01/11/2017 at 13:17, angieram said:

Bit sad when I turned the DCFC calendar over this morning to be greeted by our Will. At least the other photo of George Thorne is less painful now he's getting a bit of playing time under his belt (early days for both I know - but I hope Will start to get a bit more game time for Watford and our George goes from strength to strength at Derby.)

Cyrus Christie in his Santa hat will cheer you up next month.

10 hours ago, angieram said:

Not missing Cyrus to be honest. Wish him well but I think Wizzy is a far better player. Beast.

I think both players needed to move on to further their career, and personally think both have theirs strengths and weaknesses and there is nothing between them.

2 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

yeah but no but yeah but....surely those Watford lads can't be right, I've read from some very knowledgeable posters on here that Will isn't good enough to get a game never mind play well in the PL.

without being obtuse, Bob Malcolm once had a good game in the PL ;)

Archived