Will Hughes Watch

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, curtains said:

Sorry Surrey and yo know what he went to my old junior school St Peters and then went to Repton. 

I know that he went to repton yes

Just now, curtains said:

Born in Weybridge 

I don't care where he was born. His football career was shaped and honed in our academy.

There's another thread on here that is demonstrating that no matter how skilled, it's really really difficult to make it in football.  

Why wouldn't we take pride in the fact that Will is making the grade after being with us since such a young age?

I'm just glad that selling Hughes to Watford for 4 million and a packet of pork scratching was just a really bad dream. I mean, it couldn't be real could it?

I'm sure he is just on loan until January, will return to derby after scoring 10 goals and will immediately be our new defensive midfielder who isn't allowed to go further than the half way line.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm just glad that selling Hughes to Watford for 4 million and a packet of pork scratching was just a really bad dream. I mean, it couldn't be real could it?

I'm sure he is just on loan until January, will return to derby after scoring 10 goals and will immediately be our new defensive midfielder who isn't allowed to go further than the half way line.

Pity McClaren didn’t get us promoted and then Will Hughes would be still at Derby not this lot 

1315b3ed6e44849298a5da53becd589d--watfor

Archived