DEL

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, loweman2 said:

Russell ?

I mean what is the point ?

seen more effort from a dead fish !

Would have thought he’d want to show something to get back in the team when he came on, but clearly not! Didn’t think anyone could be worse than Johnson was before he went off but I think he managed it 

5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Because he talk the talk yet again,how he isn't happy,how things have to change.

And then do nothing about it for the next game....

I can only imagine that some are happy with how we are performing...well good for you.

COYR

pretty sure i said i'm not happy about the way we're playing, but i'm happy about the points we are picking up. Maybe he just doesn't have the personnel to play the way he wants to. We're still quite clearly missing a winger, an energetic midfielder and possibly a left back (hopefully max lowe will be that). We all miss the mcClaren football, but it ultimately didn't get us promoted. We're trying something different, it may work it may not, but we're in and around there still. People won't accept GR for selling Ince and Hughes, or by not playing Martin, or by his style of play, but he's here now, and seemingly not moving on anytime soon and we are performing pretty well in terms of the league position, and at the end of the day, thats ultimately what matters the most

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Working and just turned phone on for score. BBC says resolute defending so I’m ok with that. Recorded game, should I stay up when I finally get home about 2 am to watch it Rams, or simply delete?   :whistle:

Delete.

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Working and just turned phone on for score. BBC says resolute defending so I’m ok with that. Recorded game, should I stay up when I finally get home about 2 am to watch it Rams, or simply delete?   :whistle:

If you want to get to sleep quickly it's a must watch !

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Would have thought he’d want to show something to get back in the team when he came on, but clearly not! Didn’t think anyone could be worse than Johnson was before he went off but I think he managed it 

Thought after Johnson was replaced by weiman we looked so vulnerable. They hit us about 3 times on our left in 5 minutes looking dangerous. Fossie left with no help .  Did question why weimann came on, he never offers any defensive help.

5 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Thought after Johnson was replaced by weiman we looked so vulnerable. They hit us about 3 times on our left in 5 minutes looking dangerous. Fossie left with no help .  Did question why weimann came on, he never offers any defensive help.

Yeah I did keep a special eye on weimann, and he fell asleep quite a few times defensively. Maybe Johnson was doing more defensively than it looked, thought he was poor in possession at least tho. Could probably have done with anya on in reality.

Typical performance

sitting deep, defending, hitting long balls

15 minute purple patch immediately after half time - good goal

then sat back again.

Decent result. Not a great spectacle.

Ledley -my man of the match

Totally cannot understand why rowett can't see that we we're far far superior side when he brought martin on , he made a massive difference and he is head and shoulders above any other striker on our books it's so glaringly obvious that him not being able to see it is grounds for sacking 

38 minutes ago, superzak said:

the under 23s are so much more exciting than the first team. so that begs the question Wassall or Rowett for first team manager ...gotta say I would get rid of rowett and let Darren have the reigns.

Daftest post of the day and that's saying something.

Archived