Derby County V Notts Forest

peachmyster

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think if we had played a decent team we would have lost today.

Players that stood out for me were Davies, Russell,  Vyds and Carson. The rest had good games but these caught my eye today.

Forest were useless today. I suspect we are finding our feet and finding our way to win the games.

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I still think if we had played a decent team we would have lost today.

Players that stood out for me were Davies, Russell,  Vyds and Carson. The rest had good games but these caught my eye today.

Forest were useless today. I suspect we are finding our feet and finding our way to win the games.

Which decent team then. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

What a great afternoon - have been home ages but just finished watching it all again on sky. It isn't half as scary when you know the result!

The best thing about today is that it was a team performance - I thought everyone played their part, including the crowd. Gary Rowett got it spot on tactically too, using Vydra and Nugent for their incisiveness; bringing Thorne and Martin on when we needed to consolidate. 

I'm pleased to see that the only thing we appear to be arguing about tonight on here is who deserved man of the match! For me, Sky got it about right, but I also thought Curtis Davies was immense in defence. 

COYR!

Yes , the only thing to get right was the striker selection.. in came vydra and that took just 24 seconds to pay off.

Martin and Thorne were great at ball retention , and Forest never got a sniff after they came on. 

Our midfield isnt good enough, but hopefully getting Thorne back will help a lot.

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Rose tinted? For who?

Tell me what he did then? 

Just told you what I have against him!! I explained it clear as I could

Well there was that time he set Johnny Russell up for a one on one with the goalie. Or at least he would have done if Russell was awake.

Archived