Another Chris Martin Thread

TuffLuff

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Just smashed the bar from 25 yards minutes after coming on!!!

Comment from BBC website

Oooh so close for Scotland! Chris Martin, off the bench, almost has the breakthrough for the Scots as the Derby man bends a lovely shot against the crossbar. That was wonderful technique!

Perhaps we should sign him....

25 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Chrissy is having a stormer, he's been on 5 minutes and smashed the bar, won a dangerous free kick with a classic tumble and set up a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Quality. 

He's a great player, wins ball, protects ball, puts others through with great flicks, gets in great positions, unfortunately Griffiths doesn't pass back to him with the same quality, when he's in great positions, well done Gordon Strachan for seeing what Super Chris Martin offers. Yes Chris Martin is quality, those that can't see it, baffle me. Derby's Number 9.

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

He's a great player, wins ball, protects ball, puts others through with great flicks, gets in great positions, unfortunately Griffiths doesn't pass back to him with the same quality, when he's in great positions, well done Gordon Strachan for seeing what Super Chris Martin offers. Yes Chris Martin is quality, those that can't see it, baffle me. Derby's Number 9.

H'd be playing for Derby as No9 if i had the choice. The other forwards would be competing for the remaining places to compliment his talent. And we have some good competition up front too - just needs the right tactics to make it click. 

Archived