Another Chris Martin Thread

TuffLuff

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

He's a great player, wins ball, protects ball, puts others through with great flicks, gets in great positions, unfortunately Griffiths doesn't pass back to him with the same quality, when he's in great positions, well done Gordon Strachan for seeing what Super Chris Martin offers. Yes Chris Martin is quality, those that can't see it, baffle me. Derby's Number 9.

You really think he's half as good as Griffiths? :o

Good for him but let's not get carried away ... unless opposition scouts are reading, then. Errrr yes he's great, he links play is fast as a cheetah and is an inspiration to all those around him (except Tom Ince ahem, long story ???)

3 minutes ago, Ninos said:

You really think he's half as good as Griffiths? :o

No he's better at what he does. Every striker has different attributes, strengths and weaknesses. Martin is better at some things and Griffiths batter at some other things. Why does one have to be twice as good as twice as bad? Not everything is black and white, a part from Derby of course! 

Just now, Ninos said:

Good for him but let's not get carried away ... unless opposition scouts are reading, then. Errrr yes he's great, he links play is fast as a cheetah and is an inspiration to all those around him (except Tom Ince ahem, long story ???)

Bore off

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Thought Martin was excellent when he came on. Lovely touch, cracking strike and always in and around the positive moves. Great ball in by Anya also right into the danger area.

Hey! You should be watching England not Scotland. Although watching England was as painful as Clement football. Sterling ? Oh dear.

1 minute ago, Ninos said:

I used to have a mate who constantly got on at a girl in the class,always taking the piss out of her and making her life a misery...

It was only when he got pissed one night that he admitted he was obsessed and in love with her but couldn't handle it,that the truth came out...

Come on ninos,you are amongst friends(?) here,let it out son,nothing to be ashamed of ??

2 minutes ago, Ninos said:

At least when he plays for us he doesn't a) wear pink b) sit down while the game is going on.

To be fair when he wears our third kit he does wear pink and it's his default position after being fouled and relieving the pressure for us ??

4 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Hey! You should be watching England not Scotland. Although watching England was as painful as Clement football. Sterling ? Oh dear.

I've given up watching England to be honest. If there's an international match with a Derby player or former Derby player involved, I'd much rather watch that.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I used to have a mate who constantly got on at a girl in the class,always taking the piss out of her and making her life a misery...

It was only when he got pissed one night that he admitted he was obsessed and in love with her but couldn't handle it,that the truth came out...

Come on ninos,you are amongst friends(?) here,let it out son,nothing to be ashamed of ??

I like him, he's a decent player, has a role to play, his flicks can be lovely ... but the way people rant on about him here needs correction. He's limited. I like strikers with what he's got PLUS pace and work-rate and good attitude. It doesn't have to be one or the other. But as he enters the games for DERBY I am behind him 100%.

1 minute ago, PodgeyRam said:

I've given up watching England to be honest. If there's an international match with a Derby player or former Derby player involved, I'd much rather watch that.

I bet on England. I won. Luckily. I'll never bet on them again as long as this donkey is manager. That was some negative football st home against a weak weak side. Pathetic.

Just now, PodgeyRam said:

Im the same,I'd rather watch scotland or any of the home countries,which have our players involved.....my expectations are lower and I enjoy the games more.

Just now, Ninos said:

I bet on England. I won. Luckily. I'll never bet on them again as long as this donkey is manager. That was some negative football st home against a weak weak side. Pathetic.

Yes but it took an OG for Scotland to win against 10 men. 

5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

To be fair when he wears our third kit he does wear pink and it's his default position after being fouled and relieving the pressure for us ??

An I missing something? Pink highlights on sexy black ain't pink!!!

Archived