Moaners gotta moan, haters gotta hate

Spanish

Here's one for the guys who like criticise, the ones that think they are better than professionals

I'll  kick it off, why oh why did we take the pedal off the gas in the second half, goal diff could be important, what the hell is Mel thinking of

utr

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's two new blokes sitting behind me this season.

Jesus wept - it's like listening to 90 minutes of Craig Ramage without any footballing knowledge.

Constant complaining about us being too deep and that when they had the ball with their back line, we should be charging out and closing down in numbers. (12 times in the first half)

Plus they shout everything because they are listening to Radio Derby on headphones...

It's driving me mad already!!

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

The old guy that sits behind me was calling it bloody ridiculous that the players weren't going for 6, and they needed to pull their fingers out. Wish he was being sarcastic. He wasn't. 

Mate there's no way he was as bad as the bloke behind me, genuinely didn't say anything positive all game even with a result like that! Moaning at every misplaced pass, moaning we weren't getting it forward all the time, moaning when we moved the ball sideways like Jesus Christ can we not just enjoy one good game!

26 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Pass the tin hat, a few games this season he looks done after 75 mins and starts making basic mistakes. 

But for 75 mins was outstanding, his best game of the season. Was star player in spell we were under the cosh in the first half. When we needed him, he delivered.

Agree he seems to struggle towards the end of games

25 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Mate there's no way he was as bad as the bloke behind me, genuinely didn't say anything positive all game even with a result like that! Moaning at every misplaced pass, moaning we weren't getting it forward all the time, moaning when we moved the ball sideways like Jesus Christ can we not just enjoy one good game!

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that...

26 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

There's two new blokes sitting behind me this season.

Jesus wept - it's like listening to 90 minutes of Craig Ramage without any footballing knowledge.

Constant complaining about us being too deep and that when they had the ball with their back line, we should be charging out and closing down in numbers. (12 times in the first half)

Plus they shout everything because they are listening to Radio Derby on headphones...

It's driving me mad already!!

Despite the score line we can still improve. I was telling my mate all game we were sat too deep and we didn't close them down quickly enough in the final third.

on a positive note my new headphones are brilliant and the new seats for this season have a decent view! 

Archived